For

Couturier 1st

Luongo

For

Gardiner

1st Kconn

For

Clowe

Go big or go home gillis, you have this fans approval to blow the lid off trade deadline day with major hockey trades.

Nothing to do with the season, I just do not like Mike Gillis. His attitude and his persona just bugs me. Seems like he is above everyone in interviews and acts like he is so smart. Mike Gillis, you are an idiot

I am sorry but...You're wrong.

Edler hasn't proven squat in this league to get 5mil per and a NMC. Don't give me offensive numbers, most of which he gets on a PP he doesn't QB, yet another reason he isn't even close to an elite defenseman. Since the back injury he's no longer physical so please explain to me why he's a good player. He doesn't move the puck quickly or effectively. Any forechecker around him and he fumbles the puck consistently. He isnt a great skater by any means. He doesn't lead a PP. He isn't physical. What makes him a good player currently because these are the things as of now we see nightly from his game.

Grabner had much more upside than Raymond and everyone saw it. I don't know if Florida would've taken Raymond but the way they've used Ballard it doesn't matter; it was a terrible trade no matter who they have up. (I supported it at the time because I'd seen how effective Ballard was here in PHX and in FLA).

Booth was NOT a top 6 forward when he was traded for. He had 1 good year, got a big contract because of it and hasn't come close to that production since. He doesn't hit much anymore and he isn't a good playmaker so what makes him a top 6 forward.

You're wrong. Not trying to be a d*#k or argue but facts show you're wrong.

Yes, Gillis either ALL IN or if you wont give support to this core then get rid of players for multiple 1st rd picks this upcoming deep draft.

Nothing in between. Acquiring minor deal players just to get to 2nd rd is a major failure. CUP or BUST!

Stop wasting prospects/picks for minor deal bandaids!

Archived