The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

yes you do, when Lu is in net i've seen your comments when he has a bad game lol

then you backtrack and say "i don't care who's in net" when Schneider plays like crap to try and make yourself sound unbiased

Wait what???

I agree with what you said about AV, but this is just flat out wrong.

MG gave AV this lineup:

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Higgins/Kassian

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Pinnizzotto - Lappierre - Weise

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

I fail to see how that is half an AHL line-up?? Is it MG's fault that injuries happen now??? If thats the case Bryan Murray should be fired too!

So is it the coaches fault the sedins have stopped skating and looked horrible for the past 8 games they need to step their game up the canucks are pretty much playing with 1/2 a 2nd line and some bottom 6 players and no top line which means Schneider has to steal every game the way the forwards are playing

If by trolls you mean people concerned with the Canucks terrible play then you can find many of my posts during the streak pointing out our play was terrible and offense was grabage. The only reason we were winning was because we were playing bad teams and Cory was superhuman.

Posters like yourself shouted posters like me down saying we should just be happy we were winning...

This is brutal.. K time to shake up the world

Edler 2nd

For

Couturier 1st

Luongo

For

Gardiner

1st Kconn

For

Clowe

Go big or go home gillis, you have this fans approval to blow the lid off trade deadline day with major hockey trades.

Archived