The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minnesota and Vancouver

aqua59

Check out the score board from last night. Minny loses 2-0. Another loss. It wasn't that long ago that people were talking about Vancouver losing it's grip on first in their division. 6 points at this stage of the season is going to be pretty hard for Minny to make up.

Spending all that cash on two players has been a flop. People talk about Luongo's deal, what about the Minny deal? If Minny doesn't make it people are going to be freaking in Minny. That deal is fresh.

I'm glad Gillis and Co have stayed the course. It looks like another division win for Vancouver and home ice advantage.

I disagree... The fact that Vancouver is in the third spot despite the injuries that have plagued this team all season is a testament to their desire to grind out wins and play how their roster allowed them to... That's why IMO their goals for are where they are this year, they didn't have their horses for any real length of time to play the brand of hockey they normally do.... Patchwork line up for most if not all of the season so far...

you do know that the Wild have 4 less goals than the 'Nucks... so you're saying the 'Nucks can't score either?

And PLEASE take Stoner... really... the guy sets up more opponents in front of his own net then Wayne would set up Kurri! I swear he's cost us at least 6 losses this season with stupid giveaways and blind passes to the slot.. where an opponent is standing all alone ready with a 1-timer

Minny playing San Jose tonight and we are playing Dallas. I think we have to win now considering its Dallas and we have alot more skill than them. Gonna be interesting tonight gonna be watching both games.

Check out the score board from last night. Minny loses 2-0. Another loss. It wasn't that long ago that people were talking about Vancouver losing it's grip on first in their division. 6 points at this stage of the season is going to be pretty hard for Minny to make up.

Spending all that cash on two players has been a flop. People talk about Luongo's deal, what about the Minny deal? If Minny doesn't make it people are going to be freaking in Minny. That deal is fresh.

I'm glad Gillis and Co have stayed the course. It looks like another division win for Vancouver and home ice advantage.

Archived