The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cody Hodgson trade is starting to hit me

Merely

I mean I was pretty confused the day he got traded, and I got over it.

But I mean hes was a 10th overall pick, and a future captain with potential, and I am no Cody fanboy :wub:

I mean the whole idea was to get a big Power forward, Kassian is the guy, well soon hopefully.

Hodgson has more points then our whole team, besides the Sedins. But he has the most goals(16).

And I feel we could of gotten a PWF, with out the cost of trading way Cody Hodsgson.

It just kills me the fact that we had him.

Well whining won't bring him back, so lets just win the cup! :towel:

I mean I was pretty confused the day he Grabner got traded, and I got over it.

But I mean hes was a 14th overall pick, and a future captain with potential, and I am no Michael fanboy :wub:

I mean the whole idea was to get a puck moving dman, Ballard is the guy, well soon hopefully.

Grabner has more points then our whole team, besides the Sedins. But he has the most goals(16).

And I feel we could of gotten a dman, with out the cost of trading way Michael Grabner.

It just kills me the fact that we had him.

Well whining won't bring him back, (but I thought I'd try) so lets just win the cup!

S*** happens buddy. Time to move on.

Not to mention he whined about his ice time as a rookie. That's not something a captain would do.

With captains it's always about the team first. Hodgson is a me first player, and will never be a leader at this level.

Archived