The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Prospect Chart

Remove because already created : Dustin Tokarski, Matt Pelech

Remove because they suck: Anton Klementyev (6.0F), Cody Rosen (4.0D), Loic Leduc (6.0D), Jaycob Megna (5.5C), Marc Cantin (6.5D), Tony Romano (6.5D),

---------

I have a guy who went from a 7.5C to a 7.0F because he beats up Women and got arrested and kicked off his university team, but he's a decent player and a 2nd round pick. Is he going to get rated like a women beater or prior women beating ?

http://www.hockeysfu.../corey_trivino/

Prospect Chart

Remove because they suck: Anton Klementyev (6.0F), Cody Rosen (4.0D), Loic Leduc (6.0D), Jaycob Megna (5.5C), Marc Cantin (6.5D), Tony Romano (6.5D),

---------

I have a guy who went from a 7.5C to a 7.0F because he beats up Women and got arrested and kicked off his university team, but he's a decent player and a 2nd round pick. Is he going to get rated like a women beater or prior women beating ?

LMAO!! That actually just made my day. That's hilarious!

Sent VC this in a PM, but putting it here as well.

Ottawa releases the following prospects from their prospect page. (They all suck and are all below 7.0 or 6.5C)

Jamie Tardif

Brad Peltz

Bryce Aneloski

Chris Wideman

Corey Cowick

Darren Kramer

Derek Grant

Demetri Megalinsky

Francois Brassard

Geoff Kinrade

Jeff Costello

Jordan Fransoo

Louie Caporusso

Markus Sorensen

Matthias Karlsson

Michael Sdao

Ruslan Bashkirov

Sergei Gimayev

Vitali Atyushov

Also, the following prospects are either created or traded.

Brandon McGee

Dillon Heatherington

Jean Gabriel Pegeau

Nicholas D Agostino

Ryan Graves

Stefan Noesen (Traded to SJS)

Vyacheslav Osnovin

Very happy to have added Colin to our organization, we are a big fan of his game and are sure he can contribute given the right opportunity.

He will be starting somehwere in our top-nine, likely on the 3rd line.

Prospect Chart

---------

He would likely have a very low discipline rating

Wondering if VC will update the rosters before simming tonight? Asking cause most the preseason games, I couldn't set the rosters but just learned how to do it...hoping he does so I can see the result of the team with it being our last preseason game (I think) with the roster I'll likely have heading into the regular season / see what chemistry they have in this game.

Wondering if VC will update the rosters before simming tonight? Asking cause most the preseason games, I couldn't set the rosters but just learned how to do it...hoping he does so I can see the result of the team with it being our last preseason game (I think) with the roster I'll likely have heading into the regular season / see what chemistry they have in this game.

VC can see when you upload your lines, so I wouldn't worry too much (Unless STHS does its own thing).

He's 23 years old and not good enough for the AHL. Ignoring the fact that he's a piece of crap, he probably wouldn't get the greatest rating anyway.

If the following teams want, they can PM me their website logins and I can sort out their depth chart prospects in the correct position and potential as well post which ones are already created so VC can delete them. This will clean up the site a lot instead of having the prospects in one big blob..

New Jersey

Ottawa

Carolina

New York Rangers

Los Angeles

Nashville

Edmonton

St. Louis

Phoenix

Chicago

Florida

Columbus