The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I think its interesting enough with 30 people competing against each other without handing out ridiculous ratings

*shrug* *VC* didn't mind, I'm not even going to bother defending it anymore since its just causing problems.

If you had a problem with it from day 1, you should have said something to *VC* - at the end of the day, its his say, not mine.

Fantasy hockey is supposed to be fun, being anal and realistic in a league based on the STHS system(Which we all know works "wonderfully" sometimes: See Shane Doans 118 pts) is just silly, if you want realism, well, thats what keeper leagues are for. lol

:P

I can see maybe a bump to the low 80s, but 89? I think you're confusing STHS with NHL 12 leagues. We also did point it out in the thread when it was first caught by Nail, lol.

*shrug* *VC* didn't mind, I'm not even going to bother defending it anymore since its just causing problems.

If you had a problem with it from day 1, you should have said something to *VC* - at the end of the day, its his say, not mine.

Did you rate him?

For the sake of what's right in the world I hope this can be changed..

I remember people pointing it out when it happened

Just in case anyone doesn't feel like reading the next few pages, I'll summarized the most likely scenario of what's going to happen:

> RollingRock is going to get upset because we're criticizing his rerates again.

> More general bickering

> Bob Corkum (Gmen) is going to tell everyone to stop whining about a sim hockey league, and to go with the flow.

> More general bickering

> Name calling

> More general bickering

> VC comes in and tells us all "no more of this in the thread"

> Someone decides they need to get the last word in

> More bickering

I can see maybe a bump to the low 80s, but 89? I think you're confusing STHS with NHL 12 leagues. We also did point it out in the thread when it was first caught by Nail, lol.

Did you rate him?

For the sake of what's right in the world I hope this can be changed..

I remember people pointing it out when it happened

Are we rating players well because we feel sorry for them?

:frantic::blink:

Just in case anyone doesn't feel like reading the next few pages, I'll summarized the most likely scenario of what's going to happen:

> RollingRock is going to get upset because we're criticizing his rerates again.

> More general bickering

> Bob Corkum (Gmen) is going to tell everyone to stop whining about a sim hockey league, and to go with the flow.

> More general bickering

> Name calling

> More general bickering

> VC comes in and tells us all "no more of this in the thread"

> Someone decides they need to get the last word in

> More bickering

I have my reason's for rating Cheech' the way I did, former 50 goal scorer, trying to make the UFA pool a little less thin - since that was something I remember hearing people weren't happy with.

I'm not here to fight, you don't like my ratings, thats what re-rates and PM's are for, I made the re-rate obvious, put a note on it to make everyone that was re-rating aware and he was never changed. If its a big deal and you guys really want it, I don't have a problem with *VC* dropping his ratings like a rock.

I just wanted to have some fun & make things interesting for you guys

tumblr_m3jg2o2g9e1r1awtfo1_400.gif

Sorry.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we all appreciate the work you put into the re-rates and stuff, but I personally think that a player like Cheechoo who is obviously in the downswing of his career shouldn't have an 89 rating. That should be saved for guys like Huberdeau, Drouin, Fleischmann etc....

That being said we should all just go with the flow and quit complaining about every little detail that doesn't go your way.

I'm going to be honest, dropping his ratings like a rock at this point would be pretty unfair to (San Jose?). But 89 is a bit out there.

Maybe it would be ok to have him at 89 if he was making 5 or 6 mil a year, but at 2.5 I don't think that's fair.

Archived