The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

Game 1 Pitts-NYI series. Tavares/Moulson (who have played together this entire season), get shut down off the scoresheet. Game 2, NYI coach splits up the duo and then both hit the scoresheet.

Not sure why the Sedins are still playing together. Top lines get broken up ALL THE BLOODY TIME IF THEY'RE BEING SHUT DOWN. It makes no sense to me, none.

If they keep cycling the puck instead of taking to the front of the net, they will get their butts kicked. Perimeter shots are not going to take you to far in the playoffs.

This playoff series will determine whether MG should start a major retooling or not. So far, there doesn't seem to be much determination on the Canucks part.

I think Weises call was garbage, and hamhuis was a marginal call but how the hell can couture grab the puck and throw it???? Correct me if I am wrong but that is one of the new rules I thought?? I saw us get called on it earlier this season. But you can hear how we are whiners than listen to couture and thorton bitch about us being cheaters on the draws. What a joke!!!!

If they keep cycling the puck instead of taking to the front of the net, they will get their butts kicked. Perimeter shots are not going to take you to far in the playoffs.

This playoff series will determine whether MG should start a major retooling or not. So far, there doesn't seem to be much determination on the Canucks part.

Archived