The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

I think Weises call was garbage, and hamhuis was a marginal call but how the hell can couture grab the puck and throw it???? Correct me if I am wrong but that is one of the new rules I thought?? I saw us get called on it earlier this season. But you can hear how we are whiners than listen to couture and thorton bitch about us being cheaters on the draws. What a joke!!!!

This Series needs more OPTIMIST!

Hey gang, long time no game day thread....But I am back and I will stay here until this series is over and we move onto the next one.

Now stop that lip trembling, dry your eyes and roll up your sleeves. This is gonna take some work. Luckily our guys can do that work, while we cheer them on until the final goal of the final game and we read who we meet up against next in the papers.

Go Nucks!

No Kidding! Dan is in the corner with the puck looking for someone to pass to. The entire center of th ice is open in the high slot and Edler is standing almost against the far boards watching!!! What's Dan supposed to do? The only guy who moves his feet on the Nucks power play, is the guy with teh puck. HOw the heck are you supposed to spring an open guy? It looks like one guy playing with pylons.

I love the replay from the behind view. Hamhuis slashes, ref's hand doesnt move... Thornton starts shaking his hand and then the refs hand goes up. Pretty weak call to give a lengthy 5vs3

Hey gang, long time no game day thread....But I am back and I will stay here until this series is over and we move onto the next one.

Now stop that lip trembling, dry your eyes and roll up your sleeves. This is gonna take some work. Luckily our guys can do that work, while we cheer them on until the final goal of the final game and we read who we meet up against next in the papers.

Go Nucks!

Go Nucks!

Go Nucks!

I think Weises call was garbage, and hamhuis was a marginal call but how the hell can couture grab the puck and throw it???? Correct me if I am wrong but that is one of the new rules I thought?? I saw us get called on it earlier this season. But you can hear how we are whiners than listen to couture and thorton bitch about us being cheaters on the draws. What a joke!!!!

Archived