The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toronto mayor Rob Ford allegedly caught smoking crack cocaine on video

Even more bizarre stories from the council meeting today. Apparently after the vote had stripped him of his powers, the Ford brothers decided to go engage in arguments with the spectators who were heckling him. They instructed the new Robbyguard (Lisi's replacement) to take video of the people who were particularly vocal. Check it out.

Does anyone else feel that the "self destructing" that we are seeing from Mr. Ford as a ruse? A setup for the eventual book he will release?

Obviously the smoking crack and boozing wasn't part of his plan. But the way he has handled this entire situation has me feeling like he knew his time was up and decided to take advantage of the 15 minutes of fame while he has it.

Does anyone else feel that the "self destructing" that we are seeing from Mr. Ford as a ruse? A setup for the eventual book he will release?

Obviously the smoking crack and boozing wasn't part of his plan. But the way he has handled this entire situation has me feeling like he knew his time was up and decided to take advantage of the 15 minutes of fame while he has it.

Might be something to this. I was starting to wonder myself. Once everything exploded and he knew the gig was up, I think he decided to milk this thing and cash in later. Book or script or reality show or whatever.

Despite Ford being a drug addicted loser (few politicians have a clean slate), where he'll always have my respect is his shaking the foundations of, and trolling/ruffling the feathers of the inner city yuppies that ran Toronto prior to him. From the looks of it, he should be Mayor of Vancouver too.

Despite Ford being a drug addicted loser (few politicians have a clean slate), where he'll always have my respect is his shaking the foundations of, and trolling/ruffling the feathers of the inner city yuppies that ran Toronto prior to him. From the looks of it, he should be Mayor of Vancouver too.

... loser? He's probably far more successful than you and most people on this forum lol

• 5 months later...

Haha haha They got him on video again. He apparently is going to be taking a break from campaign but won't be stepping out. If this idiot gets elected again it will be insane.

and the other idiot is a better choice?

'I apologize': Chow regrets meeting with Iron Sheik

Archived