The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (5) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the Series?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More? No penalty here either - I suppose. All of these examples are penalty-dodges by Mr Keith. That's just ONE Hawk player...gheez! Hawks claiming Canucks rep as a clean team that wins by skill not cheatin' or goonery. Well...we've seen evidence of the goonery! Don't get me started on the diving. Hawks-fan...your 'Hawks ain't walkin' anywhere close to the high-road...not by a long-shot.

Hitting matt cooke at time was met with applause by league not scrutiny. You're just wrong though. You've pointed to one suspension. One. You say your glasses aren't rose colored but the basis of your argument is that canucks get the shaft more then other teAms in league. Its a false premise. Suspensions becoming more consistent as league has evolved with the new legislation involving hits to head. To think otherwise is foolish. Getting better every year now. Two hits in five years. Good job finding evidence.

The funny thing about this is most of the nuck fans crying about dirty hits saw nothing wrong with torres hitting hossa. So yeah any thing close to boarder line is seen as dirty if perpetrated by hawks and clean if against

Them. Go tHrough youtube clips of every game. You're going to see a lot of battles with elbows and cross checks being thrown. Crying and whining about every one of them gets you no where. There would be a parade to penalty box every game if every little penalty was called.

More hawks' -fan...& this is while I'm fixin' dinner 7 watchin' the play-off game..

More? Here ya go! More dodging of discipline on & off of the ice. Listen to the baffled NBC announcers. They are mystified...& this was all found in a matter of minutes... while fixin' dinner & watchin' a play-off game. Cue the lame protests. I'm nor t sayin' the 'Nucks are victimized by the league...I'm sayin' the Original 6 mainly Rangers, Hawks, & Bruins by virtue of the nepotism & power-Lebrokig status with Bettman have seeded the League Head office & NHLOA with enough of their cronies to achieve favored team status over the others. Campbell-gate is my evidence in part...& we can keep-on rolling out videos like these as evidence in-chief. Uh - your justification defense...DON'T call everything ...is self-serving & laughable!

Duncan Keith is such a piece of ???? trash. I hope Dustin Brown ends that punk. He won't even answer when he does crap like that either. Who me? I'm an angel.

He seriously injured Dan Sedin. Some one on our team needed to take him out for the season for that cheapshot. Nothing.

Archived