The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Ottawa Senators have signed G Tim Thomas to a two-year contract.

Tim Thomas - Two-year deal worth $2.0 million dollars ($1.0 million per season).

*** Deal includes a limited NTC - Mr. Thomas can be asked to present 10 teams he will not accept a trade ***

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

good luck with him ...he costs me a playoff spot last season with his one year retirement after i signed him for 6+ millon bucks

some stats from last night including BKS, Hits and Shots

interesting is that Players who have to fight for a Roster Spot are most Active....

Martin Erat G 1 A 0 PIM 0 +/- +1 S 1 Hits 0 BKS 2

Dalton Prout G 0 A 0 PIM 4 +/- -1 S 2 Hits 4 BKS 1

Joe Vitale G 0 A 0 PIM 0 +/- +1 S 0 Hits 3 BKS 0

Eric Gelinas G 0 A 0 PIM 0 +/- +1 S 2 Hits 3 BKS 4

Michael Bournival G 0 A 0 PIM 0 +/- +1 S 1 Hits 4 BKS 0

Darroll Powe G 0 A 0 PIM 0 +/- -1 S 0 Hits 2 BKS 1

TJ Galiardi G 0 A 1 PIM 0 +/- +2 S 2 Hits 0 BKS 1

Nick Schultz G 0 A 0 PIM 4 +/- 0 S 0 Hits 0 BKS 2

i still dont get what you dont like about mac ...lol

you

should buy out kuba though

well have a window in some days..or allready active?

i d like to add mac to my roster but i have not room yet

an 100% announcment on bergenheims status would be really helpfull

I am petty sure buy outs opened today.

:picard:

Putting my team in a hole right from the start. Stupid move by Clarkson.

Hoping Kessel gets at least 4, but I'm not holding much faith. Intent to injure w/ the stick = Automatic 5 games IMO, plus more if it injures/degree of intent.

That is what makes me angry about Kassian: they are punishing the fact there was a broken jaw....if not he would have served 2 +2 and gone on with life, but broken jaw means more discipline. Kessel had INTENT to injure and because there was no injury I bet he gets a couple games at most.

EDIT: IN short, I do not like how the NHL discipline office has ALWAYS punished the injury and not the infraction. This is a very big issue for me and has been for years. Bertuzzi's incident got me thinking about it and I am slowly refining my thoughts but they need to punish the crime, not the results. head shot with concussion and head shot without concussion, the evidence needs to be stopped at the point of impact, or 5 seconds later...not what a doctor says after the game. The same penalty should apply to both headshots: concussion or not.

LTIR UPDATE

Please draw your attention to Sections 5.3 and 7.2 as laid out in the CDCGML CBA.

5.3 – Injured Reserve

Any team with a player on the NHL injury reserve may put that player on injured reserve starting Oct 1st. Players on injured reserve will not count against your cap but will not earn points. While your player is listed on injured reserve, you may replace him on your active roster with another player, be it a free agent signing or a player brought up from your minor league system. To place a player on injured reserve you must send your request to theminister who will confirm the addition. Approval of your player to injured reserve depends on the players official injury status as well as your clubs budget set out for the medical and training section in accordance with Article 7 Section 2. When you want to activate your player from injured reserve, you must create an available roster spot for that player first.

7.2 – Medical/Training Facilities

- @ $12 million, 'out indefinitely' can be placed onLT IR.

- @ $14 million, 'expected to miss...' can be placed on LTIR.

- @ $16 million, 'day to day' can be placed on LTIR.

(- @ $0 million, 'injured reserve' can be placed on LTIR.)

- Requests for LTIR designation are currently being received by theminister and will be processed prior to the start of the season, commencing Oct. 1. All LTIR approvals will be posted that morning to allow teams to dress a full opening night roster.

- All LTIR transactions for the season will be recorded by team, player and date in post #11 on the 1st page of the thread. This is intended for use as a quick reference guide but will not reflect salary cap implications. Inquiries regarding available salary should be directed toward your individual team page.

- Please be reminded that a player cannot be placed on Injured reserve unless you have the correct Medical/ Training Facilities allocation in your budget. It is the GMs responsibility to monitor the status of their players' conditions.

- LTIR requests, and roster replacements, will be backdated to the date of your request regardless of when the confirmation post is made in the thread. To ensure that your desired roster changes are approved for game time please submit them at least a full 3 hours prior to puck drop.

- The following links are the accepted source lists:

ROTOWORLD - http://www.rotoworld...juries/nhl/all/

TSN - http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries/

ESPN - http://espn.go.com/nhl/injuries

To keep my inbox from being flooded with requests I would like to keep one PM for every team for the entire season, with all subsequent requests added to the discussion.

Please use this format for LTIR PMs.

Message Subject:

LTIR - California Golden Seals

Text:

The California Golden Seals would like to place Wayne Gretzky on the LTIR.

www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries/

REMINDER!: One week to go until the start of the regular season, everyone please make sure you are cap compliant by 12:00pm noon Pacific Time on October 1st.

If you are not cap compliant and within your minors budget at this time, your team will NOT be entered into the database to collect points for opening night.

islanders_thumb.gif

NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Zetterberg( C) - Det(6.083) - Bergeron(A) - Bos(5.000) - Seguin - Dal(5.750)

C Wilson - Nas(2.875) - Couture - SJS(3.500) - Franzen - Det(3.955)

Bennett - Pit(0.700) - Cullen - Nas(3.000) - Etem - Ana(1.200)

Clifford - LA(1.500) - Steckel - ___(0.850) - Bertuzzi - Det(2.000)

Nolan - LA(0.525) - Caron - Bos(1.000)

Edler - Van(6.000) - Garrison - Van(4.500)

Seidenberg - Bos(4.500) - Hamilton - Bos(1.900)

B Smith - Det(0.917) - Stralman - NYR(2.000)

O'Brien - Cal(3.250)

Rask - Bos(2.500) - Hutton - Nas(0.600)

Archived