The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Schneider to Devils

<p>Never thought I would say this, as I've never been a fan of the Devils, but I'm fairly certain I will be purchasing a Schneider jersey. I might also be one of the few people in at the MTS Centre this year that will be cheering for the Devils when they play the Jets. I always like ex-Canuck players on other teams. That is if they were Canuck players that I liked.

Yet to give up a goal in red. It's gonna hurt watching him tear it up this year, prob will for his whole career too.

Yaaaaa but but but, it's all MG could do

Yaaaaa but but but Bo Horvat will be our future 20 year Stanley cup champion captain

Yaaaaa but but but Schneider isn't even a proven starter.

Get over it you Luongo hater

It's gonna be a long season if you guys post in here every time Schneider has a good game. :lol:

Actually I will keep an eye on how well Cory does and enjoy his successes. He was a Canuck for what 7 years? Always a place for him.

When Van and NJD faceoff in the SC Finals I will cheer for the Canucks and have great fear of Cory Schneider. That said Eddie Lack looked pretty good against the Oilers. Many might not realize that Lack gave Schneider a pretty good run for top dog in the minors a few years back.

Actually I will keep an eye on how well Cory does and enjoy his successes. He was a Canuck for what 7 years? Always a place for him.

When Van and NJD faceoff in the SC Finals I will cheer for the Canucks and have great fear of Cory Schneider. That said Eddie Lack looked pretty good against the Oilers. Many might not realize that Lack gave Schneider a pretty good run for top dog in the minors a few years back.

That never happened.

Technically and mechanically, Lack is not even close to Schneider. Of course, their body types are very different. From what I saw last night, Lack is able to play a little deeper in net because of his tremendous size and tends to. Perhaps it was related to his injury, but he looked a little awkward and sluggish at times in regards to his agility and movements.

I am very high on him though and he does resemble Rinne a fair bit.

Archived