The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blackhawks re-sign Kyle Beach

If you think about it, we could have as well, in fact, many teams could have chosen them. Just like Datsyuk going in the later rounds. If people knew they'd turn out that great, they would go much earlier.

Yep lol. Shaw-Pirri-? on the 3rd. But with the cap going down this season, you'd have to imagine one of them getting traded or bought out, that is if Eberle got the same contract or better with Chi.

Beach is a jerk. Teammates hated him. Total cancer. Remember when he would mock Lucic for his hunch? And when Lucic finally got a chance to fight him and demolished him?

Warning: If you don't believe the rest of my post, don't bitch about it to me.

A friend on mine who knows Lucic said that Milan met Beach in a bar. Basically, Kyle went up to Milan and started acting like they had been friends for a long time. He started introducing him to his friends, "Hey guise! This is my long time buddy Milan! We had so many battles!"

Needless to say, Lucic had to resist the urge to kill him.

Well the assets you would get from that trade would still have you in good shape. They would get a first, a good prospect and a 2nd liner or a dman I presume which would be fine cause it would still be Saad-Toews-Hossa

Sharp-Handzus-Kane which would be a good top six

Archived