The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Lineup Poll- voting for 4th line RW

Langdon Algur

CDC Lineup Poll- 4th line RW  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Richardson takes the 4th line centre spot with a commanding 87% of votes!

Moving on to the 4th line RW spot! For those that missed the earlier polls, this poll one of a series of polls to determine who CDC thinks should play where within the Canucks lineup given our current roster. Please vote for a player you think best deserves the 4th line RW spot.

We will do one more forward poll for the extra forward spot before moving on to defence, so please post suggestions on who should be included in that poll.

Lineup so far

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Gaunce-Honey Badger

Sestito-Richardson-???

schroeder has to play somewhere in the line up, even if we want to trade him we have to let him play. I am not so sold on kassian as the 1st line winger, he will need to have an epic training camp to pull that off with tough competition. I think everyone wants too much to rush gaunce into the line up, he should be a key guy at the world jr IMHO. Weise still needs a contract but should be a lock for 4rw. Lain should get a chance to be a big body guy for us and i also see santorelli and ferriero still very much in the mix

sestito is a tough guy that will play against teams with enforcers, so he will probably be the 13th forward....i still can't believe people want to move burrows off the sedin line....he completes the sedins...sedins didn't play as well with kassian as they did with bur....it's too bad we can't clone alex and put one on the first three lines....hopefully torts can teach kass how to play better in his own zone...AV didn't get it done....schroeder reminds me of grabner.....just couldn't get it done on the canucks.....

Archived