The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Propaganda

T-rex930

For those who think I'm mafia, there are (most likely) 2 remaining Yakuza (due to deadlock). I'm definitely not a triad due to the fact they just tried to kill me. Statistically, I'm the least likely to be a mafioso out of any surviving player.

Regardless, the triads want me dead. They'll probably go after me this round as I have to pass the medkit. Why do their job for them and give them an extra kill?

For those who think I'm mafia, there are (most likely) 2 remaining Yakuza (due to deadlock). I'm definitely not a triad due to the fact they just tried to kill me. Statistically, I'm the least likely to be a mafioso out of any surviving player.

Regardless, the triads want me dead. They'll probably go after me this round as I have to pass the medkit. Why do their job for them and give them an extra kill?

You think we're idiots?

I did receive the medkit.

You admitted you had the medic kit, why would they target you if you if it wouldn't do anything? That's why I think you are definitely mafia, and this was just a poor attempt to make yourself seem like you're a TP.

Unless you can convincingly explain this away, I'm gonna stay with my vote against you

You think we're idiots?

You admitted you had the medic kit, why would they target you if you if it wouldn't do anything? That's why I think you are definitely mafia, and this was just a poor attempt to make yourself seem like you're a TP.

Unless you can convincingly explain this away, I'm gonna stay with my vote against you

Maybe they didn't believe I had the medkit? Submitted the kill before I admitted I had the kit? Maybe Reigning Champ is mafia and mafia killing me is an attempt to gain trust in the future given that he was honest about the medkid. I'm honestly not sure why they targeted me.

Vote Reigning Champ

Not really. There were 7 mafia last game and 4 were killed.

This game there are 8 (if you count the kingpins) and we've killed 3. But we're definitely on pace to do way better given we're only on round 3 of this game.

What I meant was that with 7 kills, we've killed 3 mafia, which is a better ratio than last round.

Archived