The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto luongo We are the world style tribute from canucks fans

Proballhockeyplayer

Two months on from the Cory Schneider trade that shocked the world, Roberto Luongo has still yet to say much of anything about it, let alone touch on the expectation that he'll report to Vancouver in a month.

No doubt this is difficult for him. There are emotional hurdles to clear, and an exhausted, mentally checked out Luongo may be struggling to get over them. If only there was some way to lift his spirits.

But hark -- there is! With the power of music!

If America's best musicians could get together and, with one hastily recorded single, fix Africa forever, then Vancouver hockey fans should be able to sing Roberto Luongo back to wholeness, and to Vancouver.

So, inspired by "We Are the World", I called on friends, fans, and prominent members of the Vancouver blogging community to come together and do just that. The result was "Big Old Goal", a song of healing for Roberto Luongo.

More on the articale http://ca.sports.yah...-122636096.html

Yeah go ahed call me a dupe and a luongo fan but i dont care.

The viedo

The Canucks will regret trading Schneider... I wouldn't have to watch these annoying over the top songs about begging Luongo to come back and wanting him inside of us.... Schneider was ready to come and be the #1 franchise goaltender for 10+ years..

The Canucks will regret trading Schneider... I wouldn't have to watch these annoying over the top songs about begging Luongo to come back and wanting him inside of us.... Schneider was ready to come and be the #1 franchise goaltender for 10+ years..

Archived