The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Foremans Sister, That 70's show star dies in Rehab

Warhippy

http://wehavenofriends.ca/2013/08/former-that-70s-show-actress-dies-at-43.html

Former That 70s Show actress Lisa Robin Kelly has died at the age of 43, reports TMZ.

According to the website, Kelly passed away in her sleep on Wednesday night at a rehab facility in California, where she had been seeking treatment for alcohol abuse. Kelly voluntarily checked herself into the facility on Monday.

Her agent told TMZ, "She had been fighting demons for a while and finally lost her battle."

The actress was best known for her role as Laurie Foreman, the older, promiscuos sister of Eric.

More details to come...

I am not sure what is more shocking, how sad I am that she passed without me finding anything of her on Dr. Skin, the roles she's played....or the fact she was 43.

Such a tragic loss amongst many these days.

I mean how do you die in the care of a rehab facility? Don't the staff watch these people. I understand addiction, since I have had a few friends enter treatment programs. But none died while in their care. Blows my mind.

I mean how do you die in the care of a rehab facility? Don't the staff watch these people. I understand addiction, since I have had a few friends enter treatment programs. But none died while in their care. Blows my mind.

Archived