The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Broker: Vancouver Heritage Classic tickets not selling well

-Vintage Canuck-

Starting at $100 for nosebleeds? Say what?

I remember specifically about a month or so ago Bill Daly was on the TEAM talking about the Heritage ticket prices. He 100% truth straight up said that ticket prices will both be below and above normal ticket prices at Rogers arena, since there will obviously be seats with a much worse view and seats that are super premium (middle of the stadium row 5 or something). Considering the worst seats in Rogers for a normal game are around $60, I presumed with Daly's statements that there would be tickets for the Heritage that would be CHEAPER than $60. Did he straight up LIE to Vancouver on public radio? What a friggin joke this is.

I think people are waiting to see how the team does first. Having a new coach that also struggled with pp results and a rebirth of a number one goalie with playoff troubles recently doesn't sound too enticing or optimistic IMO

Prices are way to high considering the fact you can't even truly call this an "outdoor" game roof open or not; add in the opponent being the Senators not exactly a huge draw and nor will you draw many Sens fans out to this game no i am not surprised they isn't alot of interest yet.

We do have to take into consideration GP sales have not started yet so they should get a healthy dosage of sales then i will be very surprised if this is sold out without discounts happening like the broker has suggested. There is personally no appeal whatsoever to me with just going to the game to experience 50k+ ppl in the stands..nor do i think my neck would stand up staring up at the big screen all game long, for $40 bucks sure id go but at these prices not a chance in hell.

Starting at $100 for nosebleeds? Say what?

I remember specifically about a month or so ago Bill Daly was on the TEAM talking about the Heritage ticket prices. He 100% truth straight up said that ticket prices will both be below and above normal ticket prices at Rogers arena, since there will obviously be seats with a much worse view and seats that are super premium (middle of the stadium row 5 or something). Considering the worst seats in Rogers for a normal game are around $60, I presumed with Daly's statements that there would be tickets for the Heritage that would be CHEAPER than $60. Did he straight up LIE to Vancouver on public radio? What a friggin joke this is.

for STH, the $93 ones are sold out at the moment... lots left for the other section... i bought 6 tickets in the $93 area... just gonna go for the atmosphere.. and don't remember bc place is elevated, so seats are not as bad as u think when u are sitting in the lower seats..

for STH, the $93 ones are sold out at the moment... lots left for the other section... i bought 6 tickets in the $93 area... just gonna go for the atmosphere.. and don't remember bc place is elevated, so seats are not as bad as u think when u are sitting in the lower seats..

Archived