The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 6-1 Coyotes

Drouin

Really loving the fact that the Canucks did not let up (nearly as much anyway) like they have been prone to doing.

Would still be surprised if Horvat and Shinkaruk both make the team but with the suspensions, I could see them both getting 9 game stints (if that's possible?).

The Canucks skated a lot better tonight and I think it'll be even more exciting when Booth comes back (as long as he stays healthy). Also loved Torts' use of the heavy shots of our D-men. It is definitely going to intimidate teams this season.

And finally...

No more drop passes - thank God.

I was at the game tonight and here is my one significant observation. We all know that a number of players had a good night, including young Hunter. However, I wasn't seeing much out of Horvat, but then in the third period he seemed to start finding his game, and was looking much better. I was thinking, hey this kid is looking like he belongs out there now, even in contrast with the first half of the game. I'm hoping that he plays the final two pre-season games, because I have a hunch that he might just stick around. I'm just trying to tell you guys that he might be finding his game, and we know that with rookies one never knows when that might happen.

LOLLOOOLLOL

I love how when we lose it's on the front page of TSN with the big picture of the other team scoring. Now that we win you have to go to the NHL section to find it and it's not even in any of the three main headers, it's not even the top of the rest!

Archived