The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins/Kesler/Burrows All Showing Serious Signs of Regression!

Pasific Coluseum

Burr was great tonight. Rusty on the break away but he definitely still has his speed and his hands.

Hes going to have a great season !!!! :towel:

And he just seemed to be having fun again...on the bench he was relaxed, smiling. I feel the same...he will have a great season....

The thing that made that thread legendary was that Clutch wasn't trolling. He made a really silly post that became epic the more Burrows did better and better.

The guy that started this thread doesn't have egg on his face for being so far off the mark. He was deliberately off the mark. I'm not sure why that isn't obvious.

I agree with some of the OP. Kesler looks more determined (and healthy) than ever so far. He's the key to the season really. The Sedins look as they have for the last couple of seasons - only dominant on the PP. That won't change no matter who their linemates are. Burrows continues to do what he always has - working his tail off, but with a ridiculously low scoring chance conversion rate. That won't change either.

The Sedins will be 75-90 point players for 4-5 more years because their play style relies on smarts and positioning, not speed, and because they are the best conditioned players on the team.

Kesler may forever be broken after his injuries in the 2011 playoffs, but that doesn't mean he still can't score 25+ and post 50 points while taking shutdown duties.

Burrows still has the wheels so I think he'll still remain an elite 5-on-5 scorer for 2-3 more years.

Archived