The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Italian Name] GAME OVER. PLEASE SIGNUP!

Peaches

I know I'm not going to be playing, but to help keep people alive longer what about the role of the deputy?

Again this is basically a TP role blocker - just like the lackey. Except that everyone knows who he has put in "jail" for the round.

Though I suppose there may be a significant problem with this role if he were to jail the Vig and the vig could not act for that round, everyone would know who the vig is after that point. And then I'm not sure if he put a mafia member into jail would it block all the mafia - my thought would be no.

I know I'm not going to be playing, but to help keep people alive longer what about the role of the deputy?

Again this is basically a TP role blocker - just like the lackey. Except that everyone knows who he has put in "jail" for the round.

Though I suppose there may be a significant problem with this role if he were to jail the Vig and the vig could not act for that round, everyone would know who the vig is after that point. And then I'm not sure if he put a mafia member into jail would it block all the mafia - my thought would be no.

I honestly couldn't understand why everybody was so suspicious of you.

I've noticed that all the recent games have been ending really quickly, so I think we should also add back in a lot of the kill-block roles, like both the Doc and med-kit, plus the Lackey, and the Nurse. Past replacing the SK with the Death Note, I don't think we should add any more killing roles.

Another role suggestion:

The Executioner - The Executioner is aligned with the TP. He has the power to refuse to lynch anyone with less than 66% percent of the votes without penalty to himself. Additionally, he is able to refuse to perform a lynch with more votes once per game. Doing so, however, reveals his identity to the mafia.

Another role suggestion:

The Executioner - The Executioner is aligned with the TP. He has the power to refuse to lynch anyone with less than 66% percent of the votes without penalty to himself. Additionally, he is able to refuse to perform a lynch with more votes once per game. Doing so, however, reveals his identity to the mafia.

Another role suggestion:

Archived