The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

I understand that you guys like new roles and specials to make the game more interesting but IMO these additions are what make the game more boring. I am not saying they are bad ideas AT, just that they are trying to fix something that isn't broken.

The game is what you make it, if you post more often and get more involved, chances are you will have more fun. Ask VIC about the game before last. Dude was just a TP but one investigation in, he became the most important player in the game. TP can be a fun role, just depends on the person/situation.

There are plenty of regular roles that I haven't been yet, and I really don't want to see new roles when I haven't experienced old ones. IMO we should put the new roles and specials on the backburner until we all get a little more seasoned. If this seems too boring for some of you then go ahead and introduce the Lackey, Watcher, Paranoid Sheriff etc but the Cult, GF, DN, RS and other specialties just cause too much of a swing in certain situations (especially near the end of the game).

/my two cents

I understand that you guys like new roles and specials to make the game more interesting but IMO these additions are what make the game more boring. I am not saying they are bad ideas AT, just that they are trying to fix something that isn't broken.

The game is what you make it, if you post more often and get more involved, chances are you will have more fun. Ask VIC about the game before last. Dude was just a TP but one investigation in, he became the most important player in the game. TP can be a fun role, just depends on the person/situation.

There are plenty of regular roles that I haven't been yet, and I really don't want to see new roles when I haven't experienced old ones. IMO we should put the new roles and specials on the backburner until we all get a little more seasoned. If this seems too boring for some of you then go ahead and introduce the Lackey, Watcher, Paranoid Sheriff etc but the Cult, GF, DN, RS and other specialties just cause too much of a swing in certain situations (especially near the end of the game).

/my two cents

Oh I'm not saying we should flood the game with a ton of roles, far from it. I was just suggesting an idea I had, and I would think if we put in the role I suggested (still can't think of a name for it) we would take out the TB.

Also I doubt the DN will stay, since even though it didn't really mess up the game, not many people liked it.

I personally just like the Vig, SK, Doc, TB, and KP. Nothing else integrated, nothing taken out.

Agreed

1. Alchemy Time

2. kumar2013

3. King Heffy

4. Kesler87

5. VICanucksfan5551

6. IlDuce39

7. Go Faulk Yourself

8. Burrdaman

9. Kryten

10. CanucksLegacy

11. NAF

12. Intoewsables

13. OurTimeToShine

/my two cents

I'd +1 the hell out of this post if I wasn't on mobile.

Archived