The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- OCT 28 capitals vs canucks

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

I'm only 31 post into my CDC career

And I forgot about Dale

You can ban me CDC

You should never forget future hall of gamers... this man can lead us to a Stanley cup single handedly. Especially if its vs Crosby and the Pens. He'll dangle all series vs Sid.

Dale Weise for Prime Minister.

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Higgins-Santorelli-Burrows

Sestito-Richardson-Kassian

Archibald-Welsh-Weber

If this is the forward (12) line up with the standard 6 D and 2 G

Can some one please tell me if HANSEN is on LTIR (allows us 1 extra) how are we still be allowed to carry 4 extra players

WIESE BOOTH J.S. (all 3 not on LTIR) and healthy scratch ALBERTS

That will give us a roster of 24 when the allowed # is 23

THANKS

Stop trying to make a goalie controversy happen, it's not going to happen...

Between you Riviera and a few other fruits on this forum... Your guys hate for Luongo and the fact that he is the starter for Vancouver has taken away any credibility you guys have in terms of hockey knowledge. Has Lack played decently? Sure. Did Auld look good? Yea and so did Sabourin when Lu had the runs. Does that mean they were ready to be starting goalies in the NHL? NO! Luongo carried a team with offense and crappy defense where as Schneider can't carry a team with good defense and crappy offense, just pointing that out.

Just because OUR WHOLE TEAM put together a grade A effort against St. Louis doesn't mean you let a back up goalie "run with it" and sit a goalie who is known to get better with more games played. Lack is a back up goalie, he backs up Luongo, that is his job... Now let it go... Schneider plays for New Jersey and Lack is Luongos back up, who is the starter for the Vancouver Canucks. Vancouver Canucks is the team that Luongo starts for and Lack backs up... Lack is a back up...therefore when Luongo gets a rest, is injured, or is having a bad game, Lack shall play. If none of said reasons are to occur then Roberto Luongo shall then play the position of starting goal tender for the Vancouver Canucks.

Roberto Luongo > Lack

1. Roberto Luongo

2. Eddie Lack

Starting Goalie for tomorrow nights game: Roberto Luongo

Back up Goalie for tomorrow nights game: Eddie Lack

Playing, Roberto Luongo

Bench, Eddie Lack

New Jersey, Cory Schneider

I'm not trying to make a goalie controversy of course that would happen because alot of people enjoy to speculate. I am fine with Luongo starting as long as it means we are winning, what I hope to happen is Lack becomes a starting goaltending asap. I thought he played good against St. Louis and the same thing happened with Schneider, AV let Schneider run with after Luongo was pulled, Schneider looked good he gave him another chance and then you know the rest.

I have no intent to try to make this a Lack vs Luongo saga just like Schneider vs Luongo but I hope Lack as atleast a chance to run with it.

Archived