The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Pizza] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

I apologize guys as I won't be able to cast a vote RD one due to the fact that I haven't had time today to keep track with this game so far. Last night I was able to but today has been tough due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm not going to go and vote someone unless I'm sure of it, and I personally don't like the ilduce vote in the first place, so I'm going to stand pat and not vote this RD.

I'll be active after this nightfall again so don't worry.

I apologize guys as I won't be able to cast a vote RD one due to the fact that I haven't had time today to keep track with this game so far. Last night I was able to but today has been tough due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm not going to go and vote someone unless I'm sure of it, and I personally don't like the ilduce vote in the first place, so I'm going to stand pat and not vote this RD.

I'll be active after this nightfall again so don't worry.

Sounds legit

Not much else I can say when the self-appointed Sheriff is leading the mob against you. I think I've tried to sort things out the best I could for the TP.

Personally I'd throw a vote for Kumar as based on last game and this one he is a liability for the TP at the best of times.

I don't know everyone else's habits enough to tell who is acting suspicious or not.. we'll see.

If you are tp..they are likely mafia

If you are mafia..they are probably tp

That's just stupid. I'm going to call out stupid, baseless votes no matter what in this case. If I'm mafia and he's mafia, I do the same. Likewise if I'm TP and he's mafia or TP. Hanging ilduce is the equivalent to a complete shot in the dark and it tells us nothing.

That's just stupid. I'm going to call out stupid, baseless votes no matter what in this case. If I'm mafia and he's mafia, I do the same. Likewise if I'm TP and he's mafia or TP. Hanging ilduce is the equivalent to a complete shot in the dark and it tells us nothing.

Don't worry bro, will def investigate you if I am still alive :)

Archived