The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Pizza] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

On the serial kill hitlist:

1. Alchemy Time - seems suspicious majority of the time

2. kumar2013 - clueless 99% of the time, tends to originally vote for people that have already been lynched. Even if he was TP, wouldn't be much of a loss.

3. King Heffy - King Pin?

5. VICanucksfan5551 - sneaky, sneaky, very smart

6. Ilduce39 - dictator

7. Go Faulk Yourself - I will not Faulk myself

8. Burrdaman - dangerous

9. Kryten - what a kryten

10. CanucksLegacy - being too honest

11. Not A Fruit - not a fruit -> Not a TP?

12. Intoewsables - spared if you confirm you will commish CDC hax for winter break

13. OurTimeToShine - OTTS pls

14. Aladeen - has not given me the Aladeen lapdance

15. JE14 - JE pls

16. Lemons - how else am I gonna make lemonade if the lemons are still whole?

17. MikeyBoy44 - suspicious name

Basically everyone but sheriff. I'm getting KESLER to aid the decision making. ODDS we get a Mafia are slim, but still worth a shot.

I'm not really sure what to think of the whole Kesler CL thing. Vote ilduce. The way he posts would make it very easy to be active and not come off as very suspicious as it will be very similar.

Uh, what?

Ilduce's played one game so far and he's been more active than you've ever been IIRC. Definitely more active in this thread so far as well. Pretty odd bandwagon post aside from this as well...

Uh, what?

Ilduce's played one game so far and he's been more active than you've ever been IIRC. Definitely more active in this thread so far as well. Pretty odd bandwagon post aside from this as well...

I mean it in the sense of all of his posts are very in character. Just seems like it be very easy for him to be active as a mafia when he was already active last round. Does that make sense to anyone but me :/

Just a normal TP :( I seriously doubt that Kes is the sheriff... He has tried to be the sheriff too many times

This post sets off my suspicion meter. Then again, NAF tends to do that with me often (KH and BW tend to do the same).

Uh, what?

Agreed. Reminds me a little of her post calling out Gally from a couple games ago. I warned you about that last game, BDM :P

Referring to

This post sets off my suspicion meter. Then again, NAF tends to do that with me often (KH and BW tend to do the same).

Agreed. Reminds me a little of her post calling out Gally from a couple games ago. I warned you about that last game, BDM :P

Referring to the last bit of Toews' post. I got what she was saying about ilduce's character making it easy for him to blend in regardless of his role. Not exactly a good reason to vote for him.

I mean it in the sense of all of his posts are very in character. Just seems like it be very easy for him to be active as a mafia when he was already active last round. Does that make sense to anyone but me :/

No it makes sense I even think I said that was one of my reasons for being so verbose last round... was hoping to be Mafia this time around and stir the pot. I'm not, however - though it seems too early in the game to prove it.

Referring to

Referring to the last bit of Toews' post. I got what she was saying about ilduce's character making it easy for him to blend in regardless of his role. Not exactly a good reason to vote for him.

It's as good of a reason I need in the first round. Especially when its already between only really 2 at this point and one was already on my suspicious list.

He's had a lot of joke posts "in character", but he's also been contributing a lot to the discussion so far. Kind of seems like you're reaching for a reason to vote for him.

He's had a lot of joke posts "in character", but he's also been contributing a lot to the discussion so far. Kind of seems like you're reaching for a reason to vote for him.

He just agreed saying he can see how it comes across that way.. Isn't reaching for a reason kind of common in the first round. I felt like actually adding a reason instead of no reason with a vote.

BJ seems awfully defensive of ildeuce

Yeah, I want to make it as obvious as possible that we're on the same team. :rolleyes:

He just agreed saying he can see how it comes across that way.. Isn't reaching for a reason kind of common in the first round. I felt like actually adding a reason instead of no reason with a vote.

So did I...?

Reaching for a reason like that wouldn't be as suspicious if it wasn't a bandwagon vote. His vote seems to be picking up steam for no particular reason, so it's natural to expect that Mafia are bandwagoning on. You just happened to be the only one that tried to cover it up with shady reasoning. If ilduce gets voted out and comes up TP, the focus will turn to the others as well.

It's as good of a reason I need in the first round. Especially when its already between only really 2 at this point and one was already on my suspicious list.

It being the first round isn't justification to jump on bandwagons with paper-thin justification. It's still ridiculously early in this round, so it's not like it's been reduced to only two options with no hope of a shift before the deadline.

Archived