The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great GDT! Very, very stoked to see the ceremony followed by the Canucks winning! Wouldn't it be nice to see Bure lace them up again? All in all, I believe it'll be one helluva night (... well afternoon) for The Russian Rocket!

Hope Canucks Nation far and wide is able to catch this and celebrate his jersey retirement

5-2 Canucks

Kesler

D. Sedin (PPG)

H. Sedin

Garrison (PPG)

Burrows (SHG)

Kessel

Kadri

By far the most pumped I've been for a game in a while. I always love it when we play the Eastern Canadian teams, but this one should be extra great. Also, as an ex-Vacnouverite and a current easterner, I can relate to the frustration of the local fans about the 4PM PST start, but it(7EST) is absolutely glorious from my perspective. :emot-parrot::towel: :towel: :emot-parrot:

GoCanucks%2521.jpg

Also:

Where did you get this pic/Can I steal it?

By far the most pumped I've been for a game in a while. I always love it when we play the Eastern Canadian teams, but this one should be extra great. Also, as an ex-Vacnouverite and a current easterner, I can relate to the frustration of the local fans about the 4PM PST start, but it(7EST) is absolutely glorious from my perspective. :emot-parrot::towel: :towel: :emot-parrot:

Also:

Where did you get this pic/Can I steal it?

I got it from the internet. So i guess can steal it.

Archived