The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

That was a nice deception by the TP at the end of the game, although I was absolutely shocked to see there were 8 mafia. That revelation completely destroyed any chance of me surviving the game (especially with the strategy I was using). Gave it my best though :) Oh, and add me to the list.

Lol, I tried my best. And gave it a shot in the last round even though it was pretty evident to everyone I was mafia :P

Congrats TP :) You guys played an absolute hell of a game. The doctor-vigilante combination was super sexy. Burr I think you're the nicest person ever LOL. You were so careful, and gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. You were an awesome Vig

Also props to the SK, you made some interesting kills and played it right. Making it as far as you did as the SK is always a tough feat.

Thank you sir. It was definitely a rough go, but I have to admit it was a lot of fun.

And sorry for screwing you over Toews, although I wasn't the one who made you pretend to be the doc. If his save had not been on himself, you would be praising me for getting him out of the way for you.

Also thank you Aladeen. No disrespect to Peaches, but I wanted to wait for a better host before I came back to mafia and you definitely delivered. The night-falls were hilarious, always on time, and had somewhat of a story to them. Thanks for hosting an awesome game. And for banning Kesler lol.

Huge shout out to Aladeen.

This offends me.

Thank you sir. It was definitely a rough go, but I have to admit it was a lot of fun.

And sorry for screwing you over Toews, although I wasn't the one who made you pretend to be the doc. If his save had not been on himself, you would be praising me for getting him out of the way for you.

True, but you got the sheriff-vig-doctor-spokesperson alliance in effect, so thanks for that. No way VIC would have believed me if I didnt get saved.

1. Go Faulk Yourself

2. Not A Fruit

3. Dral

4. King Heffy

5. Drouin

6. Intoewsables

7. VICanucksfan5551

TP victory despite there being an extra mafia and the SK not taking out a single one? Not bad at all. Thanks to all the specials for being great teammates once they trusted me.

I don't think you should send out TP PM's this game, Aladeen. As soon as I got in touch with all of the specials, I could have sent out a PM to every single player and asked them what was in the TP PM without quoting it. Instant game over, but I didn't want to because it would have been a boring way to end it and against the spirit of the game.

Yah I realized that once AT had posted what I said.

I will still PM all the TP next round but all it will say is: You are a Townsperson!

Mafia Will say: You are Mafia + List of Known Mafia

Special will just say: You are X

Also I will be instituting the Vote + Round Rule

Each round I will ask that everyone Bolds their vote and includes the round number. I will put it in the OP of the next game.

Example

Round 1 Lynch Vote

Vote1 Kumar

Only votes with the number will count.

Definitely the sexiest host ;) but everyone that has hosted has done a great job IMO. Especially after the fiasco that was my first foray into hosting made me appreciate the hosts a lot more. ;)

Haha Aladeen, I heard that your first game hosting was a stinker :P

And I apologize Peaches, anyone that is willing to take the time out of their day to help run a game like mafia for everyone else to have fun is a G in my eyes.

Haha Aladeen, I heard that your first game hosting was a stinker :P

And I apologize Peaches, anyone that is willing to take the time out of their day to help run a game like mafia for everyone else to have fun is a G in my eyes.

It was bad tried a couple of new roles and adjusting a few and it turned into a gong show really quickly. :P

True, but you got the sheriff-vig-doctor-spokesperson alliance in effect, so thanks for that. No way VIC would have believed me if I didnt get saved.

I think what I might have done was to tell you and Toews seperately that CL and AT were the sheriff and vig and to each save a different one to see what happened. Toews probably would have gotten the mafia to kill the one he said he wasn't "saving" and that would root him out.

I think what I might have done was to tell you and Toews seperately that CL and AT were the sheriff and vig and to each save a different one to see what happened. Toews probably would have gotten the mafia to kill the one he said he wasn't "saving" and that would root him out.

Naaa :P It would have been an obvious test if you told Toews who the 'sheriff" was but didn't invite him into the convo with anyone... I would have pushed for an MK on you or a random TP heh

Archived