The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

My ps4 wouldn't shut off, waited an hour before I just pulled the plug on it.  I think someone may have broken into my house, turned on my ps4 and may have visited some questionable websites because I would never do that. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/16/2016 at 4:55 AM, Mr.Habitat said:

Ps vr is no gimmick. I bought it and it's better than I thought it would be.  The shark experience was amazing. Felt very real and like you are there. It's a bit blurry but the experience is really good.

You're right, I got it too. Can't wait to use it with Project Cars.

Didn't get any PS4 games for Christmas, but I got $70 in store credit. Will probably use it on Crash Bandicoot and to help pay for TLoU2.

I got a few video games between Christmas and Boxing Day though. Battlefield 1, Gears 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront 

1 minute ago, alfstonker said:

Is there any agreed opinion on Last Guardian on here? I loved the look of the game, theme and the trailer but read so many external reviews which said it was let down by in game "faults" Surely they can't be that bad as it doesn't seem to put too many people off.

It's a really niche game. If you're into that type of game you'll love it, but if you're buying it off hype then you'll likely hate it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Is there any agreed opinion on Last Guardian on here? I loved the look of the game, theme and the trailer but read so many external reviews which said it was let down by in game "faults" Surely they can't be that bad as it doesn't seem to put too many people off.

I've been playing it off and on over the past week. If you enjoyed Ico and/or Shadow of the Collosus, then you'll enjoy this as well. 

Not it sure how it ends, as I'm not finished, but there are definitely parts where I get hit in the feels.

I do enjoy the voiceover.

• Upvote 1

On 2016-12-26 at 7:37 PM, Incursio said:

Did you guys end up getting any games for Christmas?

i bought a ps4 that came with ff15 and uncharted. both pretty solid games. the only game i bought was nhl 17 and im like 4 days in and i'm regretting this purchase every single day

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

9 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i bought a ps4 that came with ff15 and uncharted. both pretty solid games. the only game i bought was nhl 17 and im like 4 days in and i'm regretting this purchase every single day

The two games I wanted so badly to be good, WWE 17 and NHL 17...are so disappointing.... 

9 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Yeah, NHL 17 isn't all that great