The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Senators looking for a Top 6 winger

The stare down I mean is in regards to him looking at the refs and hoping there is a call.

Alex Burrows will not get it. Very unlikely.

anyways i'm not joking. This team will never breaks, if Alex Burrows is still on this team. Joke of a player. Torterella is going to ask M.G to ship him out. Torts hates divers.

The I would imagine you want Kesler to go as well? He after all has more diving penalties over the last few seasons than Burrows does and actually has a bigger rep for doing it.

Why don't we have a friggin rumour about looking for a top 6 forward?! Don't they already have Bobby Ryan.. <_<

Booth for Bobby Ryan? :bigblush:

or up the ante with todays Raymond, Ballard and a first; Dalpe , Booth and a first???

But (somewhat) seriously; Hansen for Chris Neil and a 2knd? Hansen and a first for Zibanajad??

The stare down I mean is in regards to him looking at the refs and hoping there is a call.

Alex Burrows will not get it. Very unlikely.

anyways i'm not joking. This team will never breaks, if Alex Burrows is still on this team. Joke of a player. Torterella is going to ask M.G to ship him out. Torts hates divers.

Well, never going to bother reading any more of your "thoughts".

Great trade for Edmonton but Ottawa would not accept

Really? Yakupov is a number one overall pick in the NHL just last year. Cowen and Ceci will be top 4 d-men no question, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to give up a number one overall player unless it was a sure steal. Especially since Yakupov is a forward.

Archived