The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

I'd take them because I don't get to go very often but at the rate they're playing right now I might get sick of it too after a few straight.

It's not just the mediocre play or the food/beer prices. The whole atmosphere in RA sucks. It's all corporate around our company seats. People are more worried about their cellphones and meeting up with buddies after the game. Nothing exciting about any of it.

Thanks! I did this once before and downgraded but I thought it was because I couldn't make a hard return on the keyboard. Also don't use a phone so I'm on a PC.

What you suggest? I'm thinking of switching. I hate this incompatibility of everything in general, it's what broke computers 20 years ago. I tried Chrome when it came out ... meh. That was awhile ago. Use Firefox for non-compatible right now.

I ditched IE a few years ago for firefox, very rarely have I had issues with it. Last update was a little glitchy, but it seams to have fixed itself now.

I agree, I prefer too watch the game on tv at home in my comfort or if a big game at a bar. Some people have big screens with great sound making it feel like you are there

I was a latecomer to HD. But once I got set up, I thought 'I may never leave my sofa ever again'. :)

Archived