The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

just like the delusional posters claiming this team is going to miss the playoffs after a 4 game losing streak

we're sitting in 9th and we've played as many as 3 games more than some of the teams in front of us, and they're all already multiple points ahead of us. there's reason for concern

we're sitting in 9th and we've played as many as 3 games more than some of the teams in front of us, and they're all already multiple points ahead of us. there's reason for concern

no there isn't when it's an 82 game season

1st place Chicago is 7 points ahead of us currently played the same amount of games yet people wanna claim the Canucks are going to miss the playoffs it's way too early to be making that claim anything can happen

Yeah///they've actually doubled their usual output. Very impressive against the team in the league that gives up the most goals. Go pour yourself another one.

Isles and Flames have still given up more so far.

edit - D'ohp! And how could I miss the Oil? Well, technically Buffalo has still given up more than the Panthers too, but not more per game.

Well if there's one thing I'm good for, it's earning the ire of the worst of this fanbase. Gotta take pride in that.

You mean the best of the fan base.

The 'worst' of the fan base figured out the Canucks 15 games ago.

I don't recall you earning any ire back then.

That was Kassian's man to cover.

Frack this kid still doesn't get it.

why is he not being sent down? He's obviously an AHL player at this point. The guy feels too comfortable. He knows that he's a lock on the team because gillis would look like a fool sending him down.

Archived