The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00 PM | SNET-P |

Blueberries

I wouldn't mind Sam Reinhart or Ekblad actually. This team has looked real bad, don't kid yourselfs fellow Canucks fans. They look like sh!t, we are playing the L.A Kings, a new enemy, a new rival, and we show up like this, might as well tank the season. I've been saying this for a while now.

Thanks for coming out, really appreciate your in depth analysis!!!!

Its beyond me why Booth and Kassian are always scrutinized all the time when the Sedins have looked like weak little girls and invisible with good ice time and linemates they need to start taking some heat.

They'd be great in the east but they are not built for the west, nor do they play an effective style for the west.

Not watching but I can tell how the game is going by reading. I think people need to get a bit realistic here.

I already have accepted that canucks might not make the playoffs this year just can't compete anymore with the good teams. I know I am ready to get our young guys in and look to the future. There will be a few seasons of growing pains going forward. We had our chance and time at the top.

Gillis has no plan. The season is almost worse than the past two years combined. The excitement is gone and look at the lower crowds. Other than bure/Toronto; the seats are empty

IF we have toe watch the team lose, it would be far more entertaining to watch Bo, Gaunce, shinkaruk, Archibald etc instead of Sestito, Weise, Booth etc.

Archived