The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

updated vote count. Again check your vote...

voter

Kesler87 CL

Aladeen K87

King Heffy CL

IlDuce39 CL

CanucksLegacy CL

Dral Drouin

Kryten CL

The Purple Panda K87

One one two Bwhale

PPCLI dral

VICanucksfan5551 CL

Burrdaman K87

Peaches OTTS

Junko CL

Beluga Whale

LTCanucksfanatic dral

Alchemy Time Drouin

OurTimeToShine Peaches

Shiznak

Ryp

Green Demon CL

Kj29 VIC

Where's Wellwood

Luciferase

Drouin Peaches

OTTS- found your vote...

Unvote; Vote Peaches

The gut feeling is strong on this one.

it didn't have the 1 on it so I didn't see it in the search.

Fine CL, okay, i'm new to the mafia stuff and i have no idea what crap you guys are talking lol, out of all honesty.

Unvote; Vote1 CanucksLegacy

Just my suspicion, after reading like 5+ pages of useless posts...

!!!!!??????!!! USELESS POSTS?? USELESS POSTS??!??!?

Unvote1 Kesler87

Vote1 kj29

I have yet to read a useless post in Mafia yet!

Because the way CL is acting, is like me when I was going to get lynched RD 1 a couple games back. I can feel his pain, honestly.

It's more painful when the original votes for me started off because I checked PMs.

Out myself because sheriff said I was investigated and i felt it was last resort. Get unvoted.

VIC comes in calling BS on me, and that the real sheriff has contacted him. Votes back on me.

All this because Kes drew attention to me for using PMs.

It's more painful when the original votes for me started off because I checked PMs.

Out myself because sheriff said I was investigated and i felt it was last resort. Get unvoted.

VIC comes in calling BS on me, and that the real sheriff has contacted him. Votes back on me.

It's the "sheriff" who investigated you, your announcement as spokesman and your refusal to allow KH to go through the PM that is going to get you killed. No one else is to blame.

It's the "sheriff" who investigated you, your announcement as spokesman and your refusal to allow KH to go through the PM that is going to get you killed. No one else is to blame.

So can you guarantee KH is not mafia? It's a small chance, but a chance nonetheless. He'll know the identity of the supposed sheriff depending on what happens at nightfall.

(I'll drop the schtick for a sec because I've been killed in the first round before and it sucks)

Kes does that a lot to you guys but I'm still voting due to the fact you were investigated first / named spokesperson. In all honesty I'm not a particularly strong player and would never be a first-round investigation either (besides a KINGPIN investigation :P) I'd like to know who you trusted as the "backup" who knows the name of this alternate sheriff if things turn up sideways? right now the only one I'd remotely trust is KH since no other doc has stepped forward.

He has a reason though, he's been put in a very difficult position. He has VIC on the other end in the same situation as him. He doesn't want the possibility of Mafia getting his Sheriff, if his Sheriff is infact the real one

However, I think he should allow KH to go to that PM. CL, I understand you're being careful incase there are new players in this game, or the Doctor is inactive, but I don't think we've ever had this issue before anyways (Not when I've played, atleast). I think for your sake, you can trust KH. He is most likely the Doctor. This could save you, and out a Mafia at the same time.

CL, who do you think the Sheriff would likely investigate.

You? or VIC?

(I'll drop the schtick for a sec because I've been killed in the first round before and it sucks)

Kes does that a lot to you guys but I'm still voting due to the fact you were investigated first / named spokesperson. In all honesty I'm not a particularly strong player and would never be a first-round investigation either (besides a KINGPIN investigation :P) I'd like to know who you trusted as the "backup" who knows the name of this alternate sheriff if things turn up sideways? right now the only one I'd remotely trust is KH since no other doc has stepped forward.

Sorry we can't understand you not speaking in your schtickish!

He dropped his schtick

Confirmed mafia

Archived