The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Richardson pushed him to Sestito so I don't know how you can suspend him.. And you can see Sestito try to avoid it.

What's there to suspend him for? Del Zotto was more interested in gloving the puck than being aware of his position on the ice. Sestito came from directly in front of him he just chose not to be looking.

Kassian has a low hockey IQ. He needs to play hard, engaged and with passion continuously to overcome that serious deficiency. If he doesn't do those things...well, you know what the answer is.

Lol no he doesn't man, he just need to sort out how he can play, how the coaches want him to play and contribute. If you've seen his passing, how he's scored etc you'd know he doesn't have a low hockey iq man

lol..wow...too much 'wanna be sportscaster' in you buddy

How does Kassian get the only penalty?????

He took off his gloves like an idiot when he didn't need to. He wasn't standing up for anybody, he was just looking for a fight... if it was to protect a Sedin or something i'd be fine with it but it was completely unnecessary. Sestito started it all with a high hit.

If Gillis could get E.Kane for Edler and a prospect I would be so happy.

I'd throw in Higgins or Hansen too. If we get a top line RW that can play on L1 or L2 guaranteed i9t opens up our options exponentially and those players become even more redandant than they are already.

He took off his gloves like an idiot when he didn't need to. He wasn't standing up for anybody, he was just looking for a fight... if it was to protect a Sedin or something i'd be fine with it but it was completely unnecessary. Sestito started it all with a high hit.

yeah but clearly some dude came after him...he was responding the dude who came after him should be in the box too

Archived