The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bieksa wins by domination!

TheRussianRocket.

Gotta clean up the shoddy defense. Won't win without a good d, goal scoring or not. Can't give up 5 goals and expect to win.

running wild thinks its cause the pairings were changed.

garrison and edler were going against other teams first lines, and tanev and hamhuis were taken away from shut down designation

This team is clearly Gillis' team,Torts is getting served up the same lack lustre efforts like AV got...something is wrong in the dressing room for a team to come out so flat in the 1st period like they did, Steamer would have pasted someone into the boards or crashed the crease by the 6 minute mark and woke everyone up. Bieksa pulled a Steamer move at the end.

This team is clearly Gillis' team,Torts is getting served up the same lack lustre efforts like AV got...something is wrong in the dressing room for a team to come out so flat in the 1st period like they did, Steamer would have pasted someone into the boards or crashed the crease by the 6 minute mark and woke everyone up. Bieksa pulled a Steamer move at the end.

Yeah. Unfortunately, Edler's defensive play reminded me more of another city's Steamer.

Booth has been great. Hopefully he can keep it up. He can be 'one' of the top 6 players we have been looking for. If only we could get another top 6 player and Burrows can start burying his chances.

Oh well. Maybe December is the month we get a nice win streak going. Bad November, lets make it up with a good December ;)

remember when AV said something about the dynamic of the team being different .... or stupid codys comments to tony gallagher about how some day he'll talk about what really happened in vancouver.

maybe there is something to it.

but it means the core might be rotten

yes apple analogy!!!

wooo

I know he's in a SLUMP...that's all but people like you saying booth has more value?

wow...that says enough

lol i never said booth has more value or is better than Burrows, you are brutal

just give it up, all you do is make up crap people never said to try and make your arguments sound intelligent

No, not happening. I can't remember how many years he signed for, but Aquaman won't eat those years gladly. Gillis will be seriously on the hotseat well before Torts is.

AV took the hit for Gillis's inability to bring in the right supporting cast to the core. If this group can't get it done under Torts, it will likely be MG who gets the boot and good riddance!

In all fairness, it's mostly been piling on the guy calling Burr out.

It's a bad contract all things considered, Gillis hasn't thought about the future at all. Problem when you give poeple $60 million dollars to spend and they aren't accountable in that they can sign players for whatever money they want and then just move on with millions in their pocket.

Humans are dumb and I'm one of them.

It's a bad contract all things considered, Gillis hasn't thought about the future at all. Problem when you give poeple $60 million dollars to spend and they aren't accountable in that they can sign players for whatever money they want and then just move on with millions in their pocket.

Humans are dumb and I'm one of them.

No worse than Edler at 5 million, or Luongo's lifetime deal. With the cap jumping up this offseason, it's going to look like a bargain by the end of it.

Actually no it doesn't.

actually, yes it does. take a guy who's trying to crack the lineup for example, he can work hard all he wants but more often than not if he is not producing he will be sent back down. the hard work wouldn't be overlooked but it wouldn't keep him on the team if it's not getting results

Archived