The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game [Palazzo dei morti maledetti] Game Over sign-up now open

Dr.Strangelove

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would the Sheriff out him or herself...? Isn't that the opposite of what we want?

Not if the Doctor would save them. What reason would the real Sheriff have to trust you in that situation?

Moot point now anyways. If the Vigilante can prove he is who he says he is, then the Sheriff can just contact him instead.

If you keep it secret then Junko 'could' turn up TP (I'm definitely leaning towards him being a mafia sacrifice, but again who knows), the Mafia can just kill you and they will have downed 2 TP without anyone getting burned.

Highly doubt it. The Mafia would know there was a decent enough chance of the Doc saving me tonight, which would completely destroy their plan.

Not if the Doctor would save them. What reason would the real Sheriff have to trust you in that situation?

Moot point now anyways. If the Vigilante can prove he is who he says he is, then the Sheriff can just contact him instead.

In all the time you've played this game, how often has the Sheriff declared themselves publicly?

I'll come out clean right now, I'm not a special. So you can all drop that thought if it ever crossed your mind with the Kingpin investigation in ROUND 1.

I'm very, VERY surprised at how the Special's have been acting this game, however. Contacting two people who are neither confirmed TP, rather than contacting Kesler, who is the highest form of a confirmed TP at this point and time. I question if they have a brain in that head of theirs.

Still. I expect to die tonight. It's the only ideal way to go in this situation to gain any traction in this game as to where to go. Shame it happens when I work graveyard again. My last words will be long after I'm dead. :(

Even tho the last two times I've said this it's been deemed, shady, suspicious, sketchy :P I'm going to do it again.

I have a staff party tonight and am not sure how much ill be able to post later and if I do it will make sense :picard:

But I bring this up because I have a good suspicion list :bigblush:

High Suspicions

VIC: He's playing an awful lot like I remember him playing as a mafia member. Always seems like he's to good of a tp.

I'm very sure of this one!

LTC: Same thing with him, two rounds ago we were mafia together and I remember him making very similar post as he has this round, especially the first one.

Mid Suspicions

Mau5trap: If LTC is mafia he is most likely mafia, I also had a gut feeling from his first post that he edited.

Aladeen: I thought he was suppose to be more active this game? It is early I guess.

OTTS: You know why <_<

Aladeen: Didn't he say

Archived