The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

For the record I thought Marchand was one of their best players tonight straight up hockey wise. All that taunting and stuff probably just got the Canucks going even more though, perhaps he needs to rethink his strategy. Sure taunt people if you're a pest, but when the game is getting away from you? He helped dig their grave

Anyone else feel Reilly Smith should have gotten a penalty?

I thought his goal was fine but running into the goaltender afterwards shouldn't be acceptable at all.

Edit: Referring to the first Boston goal

Seeing the hit live, my honest first thought would be to drag him up and go "Thorton" on him.

Given a moment to think about it, though it would probably be ill advised, so I'd just ragdoll him instead.

I doubt that. Marchand pretty much acts like his coach

You're exactly right. like Juliens classless act of saying the rat was targeted by Salo? They're probably hugging it out right now and consoling each other on the loss... Like father (Claude) like son (Marchand).

Marchand kiss my oh nevermind. I mean peace on earth goodwill to men.

(Silly Deb is giddy)

And Kes. Speechless (and that rarely happens)

https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun said the coach is not happy with Marchand repeatedly kissing his ring finger while his team was losing. Me thinks the coach isn't thrilled that the pest chose to piss off the team that was beating them at that point. Good pests don't give the other team momentum

Kiss your ring once.

Kiss it four times and you are not only trying too hard, but you also lack creativity and ran out of material.

Riding on your ring years later isn't much of a statement when your team is getting handed itself.

It actually made him look like a total goof. Once is a statement ... gotta admit, it's good.

More than once is disturbing.

Archived