The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

Originally Posted by BigBadBruin8 viewpost.gif

Amalie Benjamin ‏@AmalieBenjamin 5m

Marchand on the ring kissing: “I did it after [Kesler] was eye-gouging me. Just my emotions were a little high after that."

I didn't see Kesler doing any eye-gouging...especially since the Sedin line was on the first time Marchand did it.

Even if Kes was on the ice the first time he kissed his ring, doesn't explain why he did it a second time.

Maybe he was just protecting himself?

I didn't see Kesler doing any eye-gouging...especially since the Sedin line was on the first time Marchand did it.

Even if Kes was on the ice the first time he kissed his ring, doesn't explain why he did it a second time.

Maybe he was just protecting himself?

If Brad keeps telling lies his nose'll grow. Yikes.

Got back from the arena...gotta say best the crowd has been all year easily. Actually has fans at the game and not just people that wanted to be there. Loud as hell, ratboy that douche and his squad got manhandled, and best of all came away with a decisive victory.

...Torts timeout was genius..."Boston sucks", oh yea, and Rask got pulled...couldn't have asked for anything better.

Marchand is full of crap/crap people...heard he said something he did the taunting in response to Kesler or something...he did it before the game during pregame skate/warmup, again later when Hank was on who laughed it off, then when Kes was on...joke is on you...if you wanna live in the past and are satisfied with a Cup, might as well retire and stop playing stupid.

Marchand with the "kiss the ring" and lifting the imaginary cup and taunting the bench.

Players should not always be defined just by championships it takes a team to win them. You can't compare players just because they have a ring vs those who don't.

It is not the individuals it is the team that wins them. Don't like it when guys act like they can respond to everything and do whatever they want and justify their actions because they won a ring.

I'm happy the Canucks beat a very good team like the Bruins but all the "Bruins suck" chants and slamming them here on CDC is stupid IMO.

It's 2 points and nothing else until the playoffs.

At least we don't chant "Floooooooooooper" at someone who just broke his back.

Awesome...Just awesome.

Great effort by everyone tonight. Props to Torts for calling the time out after the 1-1 goal.

Destroyed the Bruins, won 7 in a row. Great times indeed

Marchand is full of crap/crap people...heard he said something he did the taunting in response to Kesler or something...he did it before the game during pregame skate/warmup, again later when Hank was on who laughed it off, then when Kes was on...joke is on you...if you wanna live in the past and are satisfied with a Cup, might as well retire and stop playing stupid.

...Torts timeout was genius..."Boston sucks", oh yea, and Rask got pulled...couldn't have asked for anything better.

Indeed.

...though I might add their backup didn't really fare better either. :bigblush:

If Brad keeps telling lies his nose'll grow. Yikes.

as peg bundy would put it

"why not lie and have something grow that matters"

lol

I'm happy the Canucks beat a very good team like the Bruins but all the "Bruins suck" chants and slamming them here on CDC is stupid IMO.

...and no, not quite, but I hear you.

I would say the game had some obvious cathartic value too though, not so much for beating a 'very good team' but for showing what can happen when the tables are turned and it's Boston playing decimated. 6-1 would have been perfect, but I'll take 6-2

It's more than 2 points, it's a statement that we're not the same team from 2011. We're not going to get pushed around anymore. If we were in Boston and losing, they'd chant worse things.

Actually you're wrong.

It was more than that because the Canucks actually took it to the Bruins and showed NO back away. In getting to the playoffs, you have to establish some ground rules and we haven't been successful in the past in letting other teams get away with crap. Tonight was different.

And the trash talking, etc....games would be awfully boring with your approach. To each his/her own. I happen to be completely emotionally invested in this...hell, if I could I'd go out there myself and cram that ring down Marshrat's throat. So, while I appreciate your opinion, it's just that. Some fans wear their hearts on their sleeves, others flat line.

Marchand with the "kiss the ring" and lifting the imaginary cup and taunting the bench.

Players should not always be defined just by championships it takes a team to win them. You can't compare players just because they have a ring vs those who don't.

It is not the individuals it is the team that wins them. Don't like it when guys act like they can respond to everything and do whatever they want and justify their actions because they won a ring.

Spot on

You guys are so embarrassing.

The BrUINs were on the end of a road trip, had major injuries and frankly they don't care about us.

So what if we won?

We'll never make it back to a SCF and even if we did in a 7 game series, Boston would whoop us.

Don't celebrate empty victories.

The one over Edmonton was emptier. Still celebrated.

Celebrate tonight. Move on tomorrow. That's it. Nobody thought that this game made up for losing in 2011.

Archived