The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

I was fortunate to be at the game. Boy oh boy was it a great time.

Loudest I've heard the building since the '11 playoffs. Tons of chants that were incredibly loud. "Boston Sucks" and "Tuuuuuuuuuukka" came around a lot. The best was the whole crowd booing Marchand every second he touched the puck.

Chara was a little @!*$% like usual. Don't know if the cameras followed but we was jawing at Kesler just because Kesler hit him and gave him a light slash. He retaliated by skating after Kesler crosschecking and slashing him. Went way out of position and Santorelli almost scored.

More cheers for Lucic being in the starting lineup than when it said happy birthday Santo. Weird but somewhat expected.

Fourth line played great as well. Dalpe saved a goal with a block and Weise was hitting a lot.

Kesler was a beast. Got the whole team going after the fight with Iginla. He was chirping and got the Bruins off their game with his antics.

Want to give congrats to Weber on his first ever goal as a Canuck.

Why has this video not reached a trillion likes? I laughed my ass off hard at this tonight ,hahahha

Because that would take something like a thousand likes from each of a billion fans?

But yeah, I look here now for highlights. Glad M A K A V E L I 96 is on the job. Tonights may have been a bit long, but I don't mean to quibble. It had just about all I could hope for in a highlight clip.

Because that would take something like a thousand likes from each of a billion fans?

But yeah, I look here now for highlights. Glad M A K A V E L I 96 is on the job. Tonights may have been a bit long, but I don't mean to quibble. It had just about all I could hope for in a highlight clip.

Yeah his highlights are longer than usual, but that's basically what I want. Something a little beyond from the typical 4-5min goal scoring summary on NHL.com. But the humour thrown in is funny too

Yeah his highlights are longer than usual, but that's basically what I want. Something a little beyond from the typical 4-5min goal scoring summary on NHL.com. But the humour thrown in is funny too

Yup, the diving part was a bit trippy, but I didn't mind even sitting through that, given the context.

Archived