The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic says he'll never go to DT Vancouver

How were Vancouver fans treated by fans in Boston and continue to be treated?

How were the Vancouver media and the citizens of Vancouver portrayed during the Stanley Cup final and it continues to this day?

How were the players for the Canucks vilified and treated during the Stanley Cup run by the media outside of Vancouver?

These rival teams just finished an emotional game hours before you go out and party. Now add alcohol.

These aren't excuses, just tips that may have helped Lucic understand you don't go out and get drunk in said city until the wee hours of the morning no matter where you "were" from.

He should be safe in public, but based on the above circumstances he isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Ummm.... :unsure: Pretty sure Lucic was trying to reason with him. If there had actually been a fight Lucic is a BIG boy with plenty of fighting experience. That Vancouver drunk would have likely been pounded in to the vomit and urine soaked pavement of Granville and scraped off it it in to an ambulance. Thankfully Lucic isn't THAT stupid.

Based on what? Hockey players don't corner the market on pugilism.

I'm not going to scour the internet to appease you. After game 7 he went to say it was unfortunate what happened in Vancouver but is wasn't the vast majority of citizens and how good the people of Vancouver are. Same thing with his church, he mentioned it was just a couple thugs and didn't talk down on the city as whole at all. If you want to cover your ears and say la la la la la you go ahead. If you want proof you can look for it I'm sure it's out there somewhere

What is with the Lucic love in? Because Lucic says things, they must be fact? Without actually being at the Roxy that night, not one of the posters here knows what went down.

So making judgment calls based on a 30 second cell phone video and the butthurt statements of a player is erroneous and kinda pathetic.

I bet if Lucic wore a different logo on his chest, people on here would be defending him and don't act like you wouldn't. But since he's a Bruin, he is labeled as a classless piece of turd and a dirty player.

Just. Move. On.

Or he's labelled a classless dirty player because he is a classless dirty player. Turd, that's a new one. He is a turd, agreed.

I bet if Lucic wore a different logo on his chest, people on here would be defending him and don't act like you wouldn't. But since he's a Bruin, he is labeled as a classless piece of turd and a dirty player.

Just. Move. On.

I'm sure that mentality exists. Lucic deserves the same kind of treatment that any other paying customer does in the Granville district. If what Lucic says is true, then he has every right to press charges on the loser who attacked him. And leave it at that.

Instead he's chosen to paint the whole city with the same brush as that loser at the Roxy. Therefore he has chosen to escalate the situation and any criticism against him is warranted.

Or he's labelled a classless dirty player because he is a classless dirty player. Turd, that's a new one. He is a turd, agreed.

I guess you haven't seen him play with the Giants before. I mention several times, he has always played with an edge dating back to his junior days. If he's a classless player, then so is Kesler and Burrows.

I guess you haven't seen him play with the Giants before. I mention several times, he has always played with an edge dating back to his junior days. If he's a classless player, then so is Kesler and Burrows.

Kes and Burrows are beauts. No one is going to listen to you compare them to that piece of trailer park trash Lucic. Give your head a shake, can't believe I'm discussing hockey with someone who defends one of the league's worst goons who assaults goalies and goes on to sign a photo of said assault. Whatever floats your boat buddy. :picard:

I'm sure that mentality exists. Lucic deserves the same kind of treatment that any other paying customer does in the Granville district. If what Lucic says is true, then he has every right to press charges on the loser who attacked him. And leave it at that.

Instead he's chosen to paint the whole city with the same brush as that loser at the Roxy. Therefore he has chosen to escalate the situation and any criticism against him is warranted.

Where did he paint the whole city as one? He just said "he's done defending his city and the people of my city." Meaning, if people want to trash Vancouver verbally, then so be it, he's not going to intervene. I'm sure most if not all his family members, relatives and friends still live in Vancouver. So, is he labelling them as that loser, that punched him as well?

Kes and Burrows are beauts. No one is going to listen to you compare them to that piece of trailer park trash Lucic. Give your head a shake, can't believe I'm discussing hockey with someone who defends one of the league's worst goons who assaults goalies and goes on to sign a photo of said assault. Whatever floats your boat buddy. :picard:

So I'm guessing, no?

I can't believe you can defend someone as arrogant and as egotistic as Kesler. But whatever floats your boat, buddy.

Where did he paint the whole city as one? He just said "he's done defending his city and the people of my city." Meaning, if people want to trash Vancouver verbally, then so be it, he's not going to intervene. I'm sure most if not all his family members, relatives and friends still live in Vancouver. So, is he labelling them as that loser, that punched him as well?

why even try man?.... after reading all of this its clear everyone seems to have such a huge inferiority complex when it comes to Boston its just down right pathetic and embarrassing .......

You tell me. You quoted him

Forget Lucic and the drunk idiot, what's with all the hate on Granville street? Granville street on a Saturday night is good times. Granted I don't stay until 3:30am like Lucic (usually leave at 1:30/2), and don't go towards the end closest to the bridge (Where Barcelona Night Club is, full of bums).

Archived