The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic says he'll never go to DT Vancouver

Doesn't headshot goalies like your Bruins do. Why are you at a Canucks forum btw?

see stuff like this..... he never even hit miller in the head.... you can watch the replay a million times on youtube... he hits him in the back of the shoulder...but whatever helps you sleep at night in your moms basement.

1. What high horse? There's been two hockey riots here. This is a sad, undeniable fact. Even if you don't want to call them Canucks fans or not.

2. Kesler and Burrows are both far more mature than Lucic, obviously. And smart enough to know how to avoid 4am sunday morning tustles.

3. Lol. Threatened physical harm? Oh noes, Mary. Did you swing your purse around to fend them off? Frankly, i don't even believe you. As mentioned in posts prior, several teams' fanbases have actually carried on through with the physical harm. Like Boston Bruins fans for example attacking a woman TO fan. So no, Vancouver is not a singularity in this regard.

4. Nobody's defending those actions taken on the church. So bringing it up over and over again is pointless. 'Canucks fans' didn't do it. Hooligans did. Know the difference.

5. Lucic hasn't defended this city after 2011. If he has, can a link be provided? Honestly, I'm curious.

6. I find these troll posts to be ignorant and repetitive, and are dodging what actually took place on Saturday, which was an arrogant drunk dude and another arrogant drunk dude getting into a spat at 4am on a sunday morning. Ho-freakin'-hum. But Lucic, if he had shown enough class and maturity, shouldn't have even been there.

Why am i bothering? Don't care what a Flames troll thinks anyhow.

5/6

point #3 sounds like that misogynist shoe-fetishist Millbury, and I know every Canuck fan's better than he is.

I'm sure that mentality exists. Lucic deserves the same kind of treatment that any other paying customer does in the Granville district. If what Lucic says is true, then he has every right to press charges on the loser who attacked him. And leave it at that.

Instead he's chosen to paint the whole city with the same brush as that loser at the Roxy. Therefore he has chosen to escalate the situation and any criticism against him is warranted.

He chose to do nothing. He went to get some food and was sucker punched at Mean Poutine. Then some idiot looking for some attention recorded it, placed it on YouTube, and got the media involved. The media then went after Lucic and he spoke his mind while still frustrated.

If it wasn't for some tool wanting some fame recording it and throwing it on YouTube, none of this would have likely happened.

I bet if Lucic wore a different logo on his chest, people on here would be defending him and don't act like you wouldn't. But since he's a Bruin, he is labeled as a classless piece of turd and a dirty player.

Just. Move. On.

Dunno, I can see Kass gettin' into it with a local.

http://www.faceoff.com/Police+charge+Kassian+after+altercation/3104416/story.html

I bet if Lucic wore a different logo on his chest, people on here would be defending him and don't act like you wouldn't. But since he's a Bruin, he is labeled as a classless piece of turd and a dirty player.

Just. Move. On.

Ever see a guys like Sakic or the Niedermayers (all BC boys) do this type of crap?

that's what I thought...

He chose to do nothing. He went to get some food and was sucker punched at Mean Poutine. Then some idiot looking for some attention recorded it, placed it on YouTube, and got the media involved. The media then went after Lucic and he spoke his mind while still frustrated.

If it wasn't for some tool wanting some fame recording it and throwing it on YouTube, none of this would have likely happened.

According to what news source?

Ever see a guys like Sakic or the Niedermayers (all BC boys) do this type of crap?

that's what I thought...

I don't get why people compare Sakic, Yzerman, etc to Lucic. Different era, different type of players. Sakic and them played in a time where social media didn't exist. We don't know what they did after games, or if they had any altercation with fans. We only saw what they did on the ice and made are own conclusions that they were class acts (not saying they aren't).

According to what news source?

every news source and on tim and sid today they showed the video and the guy trying to break it up was apparently the owner of the poutine place ... and that place also has a "lucic" on the menu.....maybe call sportsnet and ask them for their sources aswell.

I don't get why people compare Sakic, Yzerman, etc to Lucic. Different era, different type of players. Sakic and them played in a time where social media didn't exist. We don't know what they did after games, or if they had any altercation with fans. We only saw what they did on the ice and made are own conclusions that they were class acts (not saying they aren't).

Wow. Now you are even indicating Sakic and Yzerman have not been class acts and could be as rodent like as Lucic but are safe because of no social media then?? Man o man this forum sometimes. :picard:

Wow. Now you are even indicating Sakic and Yzerman have not been class acts and could be as rodent like as Lucic but are safe because of no social media then?? Man o man this forum sometimes. :picard:

What are you 15?

Read what I wrote in the parentheses.

every news source and on tim and sid today they showed the video and the guy trying to break it up was apparently the owner of the poutine place ... and that place also has a "lucic" on the menu.....maybe call sportsnet and ask them for their sources aswell.

That report doesn't tell the whole story though. It just covers the Mean Poutine aftermath of what transpired at the Roxy, where things were said and feelings were hurt. The Roxy is just a few steps away, fyi.

Details on what transpired at the Roxy are sketchy, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what can happen between meatheads on booze at 2, 3 and 4am.

4am? Seriously, Lucic? Know when to pack it in, partyboy. It's not as if the night was worth 'celebrating.'

If you believe that spotty, questionable reporting, I've got a bridge to sell you.

That report doesn't tell the whole story though. It just covers the Mean Poutine aftermath of what transpired at the Roxy, where things were said and feelings were hurt. The Roxy is just a few steps away, fyi.

Details on what transpired at the Roxy are sketchy, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what can happen between meatheads on booze at 2, 3 and 4am.

4am? Seriously, Lucic? Know when to pack it in, partyboy. It's not as if the night was worth 'celebrating.'

But, but.....It was on the news, so it has to be true.

Archived