The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs MIN - 12/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

We have to be on our game tonight, especially against the Mild. They still see us as a rival and will play hard, heck they even have videos from the 2003 series posted in their GDT lol. I think we got this, their defence is weak we can expose it. 6-0 Canucks.

just watch ballard do his old fashion hit and make hansen do a front flip

sedins hansen

santo kes higgy

booth richardson kass

weise dalpe sesito

? is this right

also remind me what wrong with schroder. is it me or is he looking like a huge bust

He broke his ankle and is still in crutches (from the ugly sweater photos)

I wouldn't call him a bust yet... At least not until he's healthy enough to play

We have to be on our game tonight, especially against the Mild. They still see us as a rival and will play hard, heck they even have videos from the 2003 series posted in their GDT lol. I think we got this, their defence is weak we can expose it. 6-0 Canucks.

Lol, and this gem: http://fans.wild.nhl.com/community/topic/22748-your-official-vancouver-canucks-40-years-of-failure-thread/

Lol, this stupid punk wrote this the last line was disgusting

"I was honestly bummed they didn't show one or all of the following crying:

Burrows

Lapierre

Torres

Bieksa

And I wonder if Rypien was there to witness it all. I hope he was."

This was right before Rypien passed away wasn't it? Whoever posted it was probably still bitter when Rypien and that Minny fan went at it haha. Man I miss Rypien.

seems like minny always finds a way to get a pretty good team together, but come playoff time they have the protential but just can't win a series or 2

I seem to remember them making it to the western finals by being the first team to come back from 3-1 down twice and failed to do it a third time if memory serves me right.

Archived