The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Thought we didn't play well in the 1st, but came out flying in the 2nd half. I mean lack kept us in it in the 1st. Nice to see kassian get one. He seriously needds a look with the sedins, I mean hansen with the twins isn't going well, to me he tries to do too much by himself. All in all good hard fought come from behind win over those fricking blackhawks.

luongo bashing makes no sense at all... his numbers this december are off the charts!?!?

that being said, but lack in cold for all remaining shootouts.

good win for the boys!!

8-1-1 in december!!! make it 9-1-1 against the lowly jets on sunday ( anyone else stoked for NFL sunday??!?! GO RAVENS!!!!)

we could definitely for 11-1-1 in december... calgary and philly back to back should be no problem for this group!!

Not knocking LU but I think we have 2 goalies that can play & Eddie looks a little better in minimal starts. That saying Lu has played very well this year but I can't really think of a game HE won or stole a win like Lehtonen has done to us. Especially the 1st Dallas game. Lu has played pretty solid but still is shaky at times.

With Lu playing as well as some see I hope he has some trading stock now? Team Canada candidate etc.

Lack looks harder to beat to me & that's what I see. Quicker, athletic & more sure of himself. I feel more confident when he's in net & unloading Lu's contract is crucial for the future of this team.

Thought we didn't play well in the 1st, but came out flying in the 2nd half. I mean lack kept us in it in the 1st. Nice to see kassian get one. He seriously needds a look with the sedins, I mean hansen with the twins isn't going well, to me he tries to do too much by himself. All in all good hard fought come from behind win over those fricking blackhawks.

i'm tired of all the twins hate of late. Frack, they are in the top 20 of the league in scoring and now have the added responsibility of killing penalties (number one overall in case you forgot). Frack me. Give Torts some credit. Booth and Kass seem to work well together.

Great win and really subtle thing man are missing because they are spending time bashing Lou who was 7-1-1 and under 2.00 gaa and above .930 save percentage in our run lol - ya whatever not even addressing that (and I wanted to keep schnieds)

I digress...my point

We have recently beaten last year's stanley cup finalists/winner in convincing (but different) fashion

A very nice sign of what this team is capable of if they put on their hardhats.

That is without a terrific 2 way 30 goal scorer (burr) and a 40-50pt defenseman

all very positive signs

luongo bashing makes no sense at all... his numbers this december are off the charts!?!?

that being said, but lack in cold for all remaining shootouts.

good win for the boys!!

8-1-1 in december!!! make it 9-1-1 against the lowly jets on sunday ( anyone else stoked for NFL sunday??!?! GO RAVENS!!!!)

we could definitely for 11-1-1 in december... calgary and philly back to back should be no problem for this group!!

Luongo bashing is the most common activity by pseudo fans.

i'm tired of all the twins hate of late. Frack, they are in the top 20 of the league in scoring and now have the added responsibility of killing penalties (number one overall in case you forgot). Frack me.

Thanks for pointing this out.

People have always given them crap because if they got shut down and couldn't score they weren't contributing as much to the game. Now they've rounded their games excellently this season and are a huge part in the make-over of this team, while still being top 20 scorers in the league.

They're just slumping with the points right now, give them some time.

Not knocking LU but I think we have 2 goalies that can play & Eddie looks a little better in minimal starts. That saying Lu has played very well this year but I can't really think of a game HE won or stole a win like Lehtonen has done to us. Especially the 1st Dallas game. Lu has played pretty solid but still is shaky at times.

With Lu playing as well as some see I hope he has some trading stock now? Team Canada candidate etc.

Lack looks harder to beat to me & that's what I see. Quicker, athletic & more sure of himself. I feel more confident when he's in net & unloading Lu's contract is crucial for the future of this team.

People see what they want to see. I didn't see any quickness from lack. I saw a tall goalie using his size. On his leg save he was beaten and was completely unable to move laterally, but his extremely long legs saved him.

Not sure why the Lack love and Luongo bashing are so strong tonight other than Lu getting pulled last night. Typical of Canuck fans. Starting goalie plays an amazing month with a bad game, sucks,backup who plays one decent game, God, trade Luongo.

i'm tired of all the twins hate of late. Frack, they are in the top 20 of the league in scoring and now have the added responsibility of killing penalties (number one overall in case you forgot). Frack me. Give Torts some credit. Booth and Kass seem to work well together.

Hey jack, I didn't say anything bad bout the twins, I thought they played greaat tonight. If u read my post, I said hansen hasn't been good witht the sedins. And why not give kass a spin on the topline? I mean I know kass & booth have been great together, but hey why not give kass a shot.

Archived