The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Lack was amazing. But I have to say, the first goal was a weak one. Glad he didn't let that rattle him and he made some huge game saving stops. If it wasn't for the first goal, we would've won in regulation. We're really fortunate to have made such a seamless transition after Schneider. Wasn't expecting that at all.

after watching this game a couple of comments: 1- the canucks now have to be considered in the absolute elite of the league- I mean beating chicago at home, totally outplaying them, in the second of back to back games and with a ridiculously depleted line up; 2- what does that say about tortorella? i mean is the guy the best coach in the world or what?

Lack was amazing. But I have to say, the first goal was a weak one. Glad he didn't let that rattle him and he made some huge game saving stops. If it wasn't for the first goal, we would've won in regulation. We're really fortunate to have made such a seamless transition after Schneider. Wasn't expecting that at all.

1st goal wasn't that weak actually. It was tipped 10 feet in front of him of a shot from the hottest guy in the world.

after watching this game a couple of comments: 1- the canucks now have to be considered in the absolute elite of the league- I mean beating chicago at home, totally outplaying them, in the second of back to back games and with a ridiculously depleted line up; 2- what does that say about tortorella? i mean is the guy the best coach in the world or what?

I've been saying this all along. :towel:

Archived