The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Dec. 22/13 | Winnipeg vs. Vancouver | 5:00 PST | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

He hasnt tweaked a groin in years ..how does it happen now?

Serious groin injury coincided with the start of his fall... From stealing playoff games to blowing up in big ones... This is not a good sign...

It happens now cause that was always going to be the first thing to go - after that injury how well his groin stood up determines his effectiveness and longevity

He is still a top goaltender but he was on another plane of existence before that groin injury

Sesito has skill. His short lefts and counter rights show that he has at least some boxing knowledge. No he doesn't throw hay makers and tries to fight smart and defensively but that's called being smart.

Not saying he doesnt have any fight skills but he rarely "decisively" wins his fights unlike Ryper who either decisively wont or held his own and got good shots in but lost, most times he gets some shots in then somehow ends upon the bottom of the pile, in my opinion his fights rarely do anything to spark the team, unlike people who "throw haymakers" and decisively win the fights

awesome! we should get the lacks going.. we got the luuuuuu's and now we can have the laaaaa'cks.... haha

just saying.. would be cool and stuff.

and i dont mean awesome, luu is my boy. but awesome we can have the lacks going. i hope luu comes back.

my goodness canucks intermissions are dramatised and almost terrible pundits.

Serious groin injury coincided with the start of his fall... From stealing playoff games to blowing up in big ones... This is not a good sign...

Yeah I remember that game in pittsburgh.. he was alot more mobile and quick in the crease. Completely changed his style after that.

Yea, cause he didn't steal any games in 2011.

Give your head a shake.

Lu is not the only one to meltdown in playoff games. Seems to me our whole team has had their struggles in the playoffs.

Archived