The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis silent while Canucks need him most (Bold moves my ass)

Jamaicanice

bucsfan,

Only good addition that Gillis did was add Hamhuis? Interesting. Higgins and Lapierre were pretty instrumental in the 2011 Cup run. Garrison has been a terrific addition. Not to mention Tanev and Lack. He also moved a goaltender with no experience as a starter for a 9th overall pick in a deep draft (in comparison, look at the return other teams are getting for goalies right now).

Not to mention his NCAA signings, cap management, Eriksson, solid signings, Stanton and so much more.

I am not a Gillis fan but obvious troll is obvious.....

Keep drinking his kool aid then, I can assure you the team will once again be out in four straight games come playoff time! Not being a troll, only speaking the factual truth,later!j

Or I could bring up an article from Oh...May 2010 because bringing one up from May 2013 is about as credible as your claiming to be a fan of the team right now.

Proteau writes for Hockey news and by writes I mean reads Botchford and spews it back up. Go look at the Botchford files from last May and June. Word for Word exact same article.

Now , excuse yourself from the conversation, adults are talking

Keep drinking his kool aid then, I can assure you the team will once again be out in four straight games come playoff time! Not being a troll, only speaking the factual truth,later!j

Be out of the first round and into the second? wow, you just can't come to an opinion about this team hey?

@D-money please read te enclosed hoke news aricle above. Everyone from Do Chr owards says he is a balless lueless idiot bottm lin

PLease see above post.

Not being a troll?

Quoting nonsense from last May like it is relevant now?

Ok. Even money says you need attention and post again

You're just crying over our slump, you'll be gone when we start winning.

You're just crying over our slump, you'll be gone when we start winning.

I usually stand up for this team, through thick and thin. I spent my summer on this board talking up Kesler, Luongo, and Booth. I have said we still have a very strong core and have been positive, but after January 1st 2014, I have never been so dissapointed in the Canucks.

It is absolutely depressing watching them play... I just hope Phoenix was rock bottom, and that they only go up from here.

What flavour is the kool aid you've been drinking? Is it grape? I like grape.

Only good addition he has made to this team is Hamhuis only because he wanted to play here. His drafting and trades have been PATHETIC since he took over! Still most of this core group of players is from the Dorca Bay regime. Media as well sthe fans have been drining too mucho his kl aidto see the patetic incometent jobhe has done so far while take credit from he previu regme!

@D-money please read te enclosed hoke news aricle above. Everyone from Do Chr owards says he is a balless lueless idiot bottm lin

it's like you're typing underwater.

virtually unreadable.

not sure it makes much difference though.

Ah Erhoff?!? Last I recall he is with Buffalo. Booth? He's been in Vigneault and Tort's dog house up to this day! Schneider? We should have gotten more for him. Like what can't you not see that this guy is horrible at his job? Malhotra? What happened there? Gillis was concerned about his 'eye injury' and he'd never be healthy enough to play again. Like I state the only decent addition he's made is Hamhuis. Everybody else has been plugs an from the prior regime. Hodgson trade? Jury is still out on Kassian. Micheal Grabner? Prodcing pretty nicely there for the Islanders

Just in case you hadn't heard, the Canucks do not have the cap space to make a trade like you are proposing. There are also NTC's to contend with plus you have to have what the other team wants. It would be foolhardy to trade away prospects like Horvat, Shinkaruk, Corrado, Jensen etc especially with the age of our core.

That's reality and until the cap goes up and possibly MG exercising his right to the other compliance buyout and having the space to do something major.

Ah Erhoff?!? Last I recall he is with Buffalo. Booth? He's been in Vigneault and Tort's dog house up to this day! Schneider? We should have gotten more for him. Like what can't you not see that this guy is horrible at his job? Malhotra? What happened there? Gillis was concerned about his 'eye injury' and he'd never be healthy enough to play again. Like I state the only decent addition he's made is Hamhuis. Everybody else has been plugs an from the prior regime. Hodgson trade? Jury is still out on Kassian. Micheal Grabner? Prodcing pretty nicely there for the Islanders .

Based on your typing/grammar skills I would say some kool aide might do you some good, I mean if it keeps you off the sauce long enough to string together a few coherent sentences.

Ah Erhoff?!? Last I recall he is with Buffalo. Booth? He's been in Vigneault and Tort's dog house up to this day! Schneider? We should have gotten more for him. Like what can't you not see that this guy is horrible at his job? Malhotra? What happened there? Gillis was concerned about his 'eye injury' and he'd never be healthy enough to play again. Like I state the only decent addition he's made is Hamhuis. Everybody else has been plugs an from the prior regime. Hodgson trade? Jury is still out on Kassian. Micheal Grabner? Prodcing pretty nicely there for the Islanders

Told you that you'd be back. Sad people in life who desire attention but have no way of doing it socially have ever relegated themselves to antagonizing people with mroe intelligence than themselves.

Remind us "intelligent posters" again how Grabner and Malhotra are doing. Producing nicely you say?

http://espn.go.com/n...michael-grabner

http://www.hockeydb....y.php?pid=77272

Like to remind you, Gillis didn't give up Grabner. Dale Tallon did.

Back under your bridge and articles from May 2013 or January 1998 or whatever you have dredged up troll. Your educated facebook group is calling you.

Canucks prospect Ben hutton is up for the hobey baker award for top NCAA player, and currently sitting in 2th spot. Hutton has had an amazing year so far and has been amazing in every game i've seen him play in, and is very deserving of this award. With Canuck nation behind him he may be able to win the award too. you can vote once every day.

http://hobeybaker.co...rial-award/vote

how it works:

Bottom line Gillis is an idiot incompetent gm that is just full of himself! Excuses after excuses. Needs to make a trade for a MUCH NEEDED GOAL SCORING SNIPER PLAYER instead of finding excuses to not pull the trigger on a deal! Most hockey fans I talk to say the same thing, the guy needs to get fired! So enjoy watching the now more superior western teams like the Ducks, Sharks, Kings beat u on your beloved Canucks and Booth sucks!

Archived