The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

This is one team that will never win with the media. Too much history conjured up by Eastern media, too much hate from other fanbases cause Nucks used them as rag-dolls for years.

After the cup finals, they weren't tough enough.

Now, they're too tough.

They'll never win the publics vote.

Torts should never do that. It makes the whole league look bad. You make those kinda comments to the media if anything. He could be gone for a few games.

Honestly that looked so embarrassing.

OK Tom it's on now.

MAKES THE WHOLE LEAGUE LOOK BAD??? A little late for that bus, aren't you? The league DOES look bad because it IS bad.

So we should now worry about the league?? The one that doesn't give a flying frisbee about us? About how they make HOCKEY look? No. Save it.

Gong show league deserves gong show antics. If you're going to run it like the Jerry Springer show, chairs'll be thrown. I hate how you pretend everything's pristine and pure. It's not - it's become garbage, like I've been telling you. And now it's being exposed in its full glory. So surprise?

Go Torts. Image isn't everything. Fairness and integrity is.

About the Torts thing. McGrattan is a b****. He was punching and shoving the guy who was blocking HIS team from Torts. He was helping control the situation but nooooooo.

I noticed that too.

I was like wth?

Torts also stupid though. Really frustrated with that. The NHL only gets media attention on stupid incidents or the NHL finals.

Christ, save it for the post-game Torts..

Archived