The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Generally arguing with the mods doesn't go well for folks. Especially when trying to say they're behaving wrongly on their own boards. That's just common sense bud.

I don't care what position they are at. If I'm posting my points respectfully and not relying on the opinion that the NHL is a bush league in every argument, I shouldn't be suspended by any means.

I respect Deb, but just because I have a different opinion, I shouldn't be suspended. Sorry, not sorry.

edit: don't know if this constitutes as trolling to you, but I hadn't seen your post while I was posting.

Guest Gumballthechewy

If Henrik is out longer than the rest of this game, I blame all those on CDC who wanted the Sedins split up.

#happynow

Instead of acting like a baby you could blame the guy who cross checked him in the first place, or maybe the fool himself for trying to play injured and risk exacerbating the injury.

except for the fact...you, him and a few others relish in the Nux haviing trouble...you chime in with your digs and disses and fans arent supposed to take offence,,frankly buddy, if we were sitting in a pub close together, I would punch your fricken lights out.

:picard:

better to say nothing and have people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I've been with this team since 1975 and on this board since the beginning........why are differing opinions so offensive to you?

No.

It could be argued however, that it reflects poorly against the fanbase and adds to the perceived culture of whining that is associated to this team.

Stop trying to pick fights deb, others are allowed to have opinions that differ from yours.

So if you had an opinion that was your own and some on this board said "don't air those opinions, they will make us all look bad" you would keep silent for the good of the fanbase? Even if you believe your point of view the correct one?

I doubt it.

Trolls be gone.

At this point, zero tolerance. If you express a differing opinion, fine..but remember, that's all it is. Yours isn't fact (either).

If you think the team and fans are garbage you're in the wrong place. So, before I have to help you with it (I'm generally pretty patient and forgiving), it's time to pack it in.

So people aren't allowed to say the team is playing like garbage? I'm a Canucks fan too but when I see the team I love playing like a bunch of goons I'm going to call them on it and not blame the refs or other teams 4 games in a row.

Archived