The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

why? He made good points and was respectful about it..........pretty sure people are allowed to have differing opinions.

except for the fact...you, him and a few others relish in the Nux haviing trouble...you chime in with your digs and disses and fans arent supposed to take offence,,

why? He made good points and was respectful about it..........pretty sure people are allowed to have differing opinions.

Yep, this.

I'm still quite irritated by that Giordano dive. That was at least a two minute penalty on him - could have been a four minute penalty/5 on 3 if you consider that he held the stick...

Good graces?

Just because I'm stating that she replies to every non-pro canucks post in a negative light?

I haven't really done anything to warrant a suspension here.

Generally arguing with the mods doesn't go well for folks. Especially when trying to say they're behaving wrongly on their own boards. That's just common sense bud.

Oh piss off .

why? I'm entitled to my opinion and this is the worst I've seen from this club in well over a decade. No effort, no system that I can see and players look lost and disinterested......now a coach that loses his crap on national TV and looks like a complete and utter fool in the process.

Trolls be gone.

At this point, zero tolerance. If you express a differing opinion, fine..but remember, that's all it is. Yours isn't fact (either).

If you think the team and fans are garbage you're in the wrong place. So, before I have to help you with it (I'm generally pretty patient and forgiving), it's time to pack it in.

Archived