The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] EDM - 1/21/14 - 6:30PM

Strombone1

Do or die.

If they make Torts' actions stand for anything it starts now, as they live, breath, die and bleed out there on the ice. Keep the momentum of "we've had enough" going and take no prisoners. Sure, pace yourself to some degree. But it's the emotional investment that has to be there, every single game. No let downs...use how badly they have been treated as fuel for the fire. Be angered that some Hartless fool tried to play you and then hide vs face you. Take that out on every single guy you line up against. Use the unity that the room's feeling right now and apply it out there on the ice by having each other's backs and playing hard every shift.

Should I be coach while Torts is out?

I like you

Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 2h Luke Gazdic on VAN: "I don't think a lot of people like that team. I grew up in ONT. These are the games I circle on my calendar."

Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 2h Gazdic: "That guy Sestito has been running around."

Lol Gazdic would be stupid to take out Sestito and himself for 5 mins.

Still have Lain, bieksa, kassian, Weise(lol), Kes, and Burrows to mess with the Oilers. They only have Hendricks (punching bag) and Ference after Gazdic.

I'm gonna say 6-5 Oilers in OT. Going to be high scoring I can feel it. Kesler, Burrows and Daniel will mesh really well tonight and combine for 4 goals. Richie gets one to tie it late but Yakupov wins it in OT.

Yaks out buds. So.... wanna change your prediction? hmm? Maybe, ahhh, the nucks come out on top now?

Archived